It arrived today

lafountain

I got a kit in the mail yesterday and I finished it up today after work:

Islanderscirca1995CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

slanderscirca1995bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I'm happy with it. The number configuration on the back really killed me because I couldn't find exact specs so I just followed every other shot I saw of the numbers flowing along fairly close to the swoosh. Like I said, I'm happy. If it wasn't unique before the kit, it certainly is now.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did he wear 68? During the pre-season?

Do you guys know how I reset my "attachment space"?

Mine keeps saying "Attachment space used 394.86k of 500k" and it prevents me from posting pictures of my new jerseys.

Thanks

Mine keeps saying "Attachment space used 394.86k of 500k" and it prevents me from posting pictures of my new jerseys.

Thanks

Click on my controls and then down on the left side there is an option for manage attachments. There you can delete old ones so that you free up attachment space.

Thanks

also...to put pics of jerseys...you can use an image hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) and just copy and paste the image code.

I looked it up. He wore 68 before he wore 16 in 1995-96. I thought it would be a little more unique. :D

I looked it up. He wore 68 before he wore 16 in 1995-96. I thought it would be a little more unique. :D

Absolutely! I think it's a great idea!

Click on my controls and then down on the left side there is an option for manage attachments. There you can delete old ones so that you free up attachment space.

Thanks alot, I appreciate it!

Do you have a picture of him wearing it? I tried on getty but there are only 3 pictures of him for 1995. Where could I find one?

Mmm... I wonder why he canged back to 16

dsc01094fp2.th.jpg

They're all authentics except for the lightning and burger king jerseys

dsc01095fu2.th.jpg

I have a certificate for that signature

dsc01097sm4.th.jpg

dsc01101rn9.th.jpg

dsc01107pk3.th.jpg

dsc01110qc2.th.jpg

dsc01112yg5.th.jpg

dsc01115oj4.th.jpg

Had Lafontaine played another season, this is what his jersey would've looked like

dsc01119zr1.th.jpg

image=dsc01123ae1.jpg" target="_blank">dsc01123ae1.th.jpg

Nice pickups CV, very nice Selanne, and really like that LaFontaine even though he never got to wear the White Liberty.

Nice pickups CV, very nice Selanne, and really like that LaFontaine even though he never got to wear the White Liberty.

Thanks alot!

Great pickups man, I miss alot of those old 3rd jerseys. Of my first batch of 10 waiting to be customized, a fair majority are some of the third jerseys from that era, they were first class, unique and alot of the time had great fonts. Nice work

Who customized your jerseys? Needless to say, they did a dynamite job. I LOVE that Kings jersey with the All-Star and AM patches. That is sharp(I'm gonna make it a point NOT to mention that Shanny didn't wear CCM's with the Wings :D ).

Who customized your jerseys? Needless to say, they did a dynamite job. I LOVE that Kings jersey with the All-Star and AM patches. That is sharp(I'm gonna make it a point NOT to mention that Shanny didn't wear CCM's with the Wings :D ).

I think, I did the "Burger King" jersey and added a fight strap. The CCM logo in the hem (it was peeling off) and all other patches should be sewn too. Lettering kit came from All Canadien Emblem.

Exclusive pro for the islanders jersey. Also I recieved my kit for the lightning 3rd jersey. It just has to be sewn on. But this is going to be wait as we have elections in Canada which means I'll be very busy in the next few weeks!

Also, I have a lecavalier paintbrush kit waiting, but I don't have the jersey yet! Still looking on ebay for an authentic lightning black jersey size 52.

Thank you for all your comments guys!

Its been awhile for me, as Ive actually been trying to stay away from the boards, as once I get here, I see something cool you all have see if I can't find a reason to add yet another one to my collection. Over the last few months, Ive been stressing quality/unique over having a giant collection that is semi unique. My 3 recent purchases are an authentic 6100 Thrashers 3rd Marian Hossa with autograph, the 2001-2002 LA Kings Alternate Adam Deadmarsh which I've had the 2002 All Star and the AM patches to add to it for ever, just couldn't get my hands on a jersey and today a CCM Vintage Line Authentic Red Washington Capitals Dino Ciccarelli #22 jersey showed up (after someone was discussing it here, I had to get one for myself...you guys are like the worst for of peer pressure!) which I'm going to strip the name plate off and have Konowalchuck added and either a 100 years Stanley Cup patch or a Caps 30th, still not sure on that. I'm finally employed now that school is done and while I've been saying this for a good year+, i'm going to focus on getting the collection I have customized now, so I can wear them to Winter Hawks games.

I finally completed my 1994 Vancouver Canucks Stanley Cup Finals jersey. The Canuck Place patch showed up yesterday and I put it on soon after:

erCanuckscirca1993CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Now I just need to figure out who to put on the back.