It arrived today

lafountain

My two newest additions:

ionalTeamcirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

onalTeamcirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I know I swore I'd never own a Gretzky jersey but this one was too good to pass on. I'm pretty sure it's from the 1991 Canada Cup.

This one is from the MeiGray Group's Grab Bag 2009 promotion:

lgaryFlamescirca2007ReebokEDGE-vi.jpg

garyFlamescirca2007bReebokEDGE-vi.jpg

I really like it even though it is an EDGE jersey. It shows a lot of good wear. Black marks on the front and good pilling inside and outside.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two newest additions:

ionalTeamcirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

onalTeamcirca1991bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I know I swore I'd never own a Gretzky jersey but this one was too good to pass on. I'm pretty sure it's from the 1991 Canada Cup.

This one is from the MeiGray Group's Grab Bag 2009 promotion:

lgaryFlamescirca2007ReebokEDGE-vi.jpg

garyFlamescirca2007bReebokEDGE-vi.jpg

I really like it even though it is an EDGE jersey. It shows a lot of good wear. Black marks on the front and good pilling inside and outside.

I wonder who got the Ovechkin Grab Bag

Yeah me too. I was at least hoping for something in the second tier but I gotta say, I'm fairly happy with this jersey. It fits nicely(can you believe that? A size 58 fits me nicely) and overall it's just a good jersey. I love the triple-layer customization and the shoulder patches too.

Yeah me too. I was at least hoping for something in the second tier but I gotta say, I'm fairly happy with this jersey. It fits nicely(can you believe that? A size 58 fits me nicely) and overall it's just a good jersey. I love the triple-layer customization and the shoulder patches too.

I don't like triple layered numbers. They're heavy and it always makes me pull the crest when the collar is choking me. I'm more into the "reverse kiss cut" lettering, like the ones you ordered for me. Well, the Lightning kit wasn't quite the way I wanted it but it wasn't for me either :P

Oh man I love that heavy feeling from the jersey and the lettering. That just feels awesome. And while I do like the triple-layering, I DON'T like sewing them all! Nothing destroys the needle faster than blasting through 3 layers of twill. I just stick with the pre-sewn kits now when it comes to the triple ones.

There's something that has interested me over the last few days. I did some comparing of weights last night and it feels like my EDGE jersey actually weighs more than an old 6100 Reebok authentic. Wasn't that one of Reeboks selling points on the new jerseys? That they didn't weight the players down as much? Well, it sure feels like a heavier wear to me. I guess maybe it's different when drenched in sweat though.

Jersey05.jpg

Found it locally via Craigslist for $30. 1997-98 only Starter Road Blue in 52-R. I needed this one to go with my pair of 1997-98 only Starter Home Whites (54-R and 56-R respectively).

One will be Corson, one Twist, and one ??? in the future.

Jersey05.jpg

Found it locally via Craigslist for $30. 1997-98 only Starter Road Blue in 52-R. I needed this one to go with my pair of 1997-98 only Starter Home Whites (54-R and 56-R respectively).

For 30$!!! That's really good man!

Love that Blues jersey. As a whole, the Blues have always had jerseys that I thought were quite good.

Absolutely, and they proved it again with their new 3rd jersey. Best looking 3rd jersey with the Kings, in my opinion.

Jersey05.jpg

Great deal! :) i am looking to get one of those as a CCM for my self

Absolutely, and they proved it again with their new 3rd jersey. Best looking 3rd jersey with the Kings, in my opinion.

I would agree, if the LA goalies actually had black gear to match the uni's. Being a goalie I always look at how the jerseys go with the goalies gear.

Wasn't that one of Reeboks selling points on the new jerseys? That they didn't weight the players down as much? Well, it sure feels like a heavier wear to me. I guess maybe it's different when drenched in sweat though.

Which leads us to Reebok's second biggest selling point on the Edge jerseys--they don't absorb sweat! :lol:

leetch_blue_f.jpg

leetch_blue_b.jpg

This was my Superbowl pickup off eBay. I've always heard that the two best times to snag great deals on eBay are on Christmas morning and during the Superbowl. I lucked out on this one as when I bid a few days prior I didn't realize it ended during the game - the final price was just $107 so maybe there's something to the Superbowl thing.

leetch_blue_f.jpg

leetch_blue_b.jpg

This was my Superbowl pickup off eBay. I've always heard that the two best times to snag great deals on eBay are on Christmas morning and during the Superbowl. I lucked out on this one as when I bid a few days prior I didn't realize it ended during the game - the final price was just $107 so maybe there's something to the Superbowl thing.

Nice pickup that looks sweet

My latest, Dan Tessier (then of the Fresno Falcons) ECHL 2005 All Star gamer:

bk_GameWorn_Tessier_26_A_Front-vi.jpg

Rbk_GameWorn_Tessier_26_A_Back-vi.jpg

now that is a sharp looking jersey - very classic style.

now that is a sharp looking jersey - very classic style.

Agreed, that's a good looking jersey. Something about that diagonal lettering that's very nice. The old Pens, the 2004 All-Stars, and, of course the old Avs thirds, many people seem to like them.

Mike Keane 06-07 Moose - love the font used.

2277930380104521696daGuwW_th.jpg

I agree that the font used by the Moose is quite cool. The whole antler look is quite interesting. Wish more NHL teams would use something completely different like this more often like the old Lightning Electric Font. Something somehow to represent the team as well.

My latest, Dan Tessier (then of the Fresno Falcons) ECHL 2005 All Star gamer:

bk_GameWorn_Tessier_26_A_Front-vi.jpg

I like the drop shadow lettering. I wonder why they didn't use that on the number font. Still looks good! :thumbsup:

The Moose have always had great jerseys, from their IHL days in St. Paul, to the current antler style they wear now. They do look great in person, although I hate that team.

Received this Premier yesterday...

09westas-doan.jpg

Customized by IceJerseys. I don't know why whoever put the nameplate on it didn't line it up correctly.

The 18 on back actually is on straight, my hanging and photography skills are distorting that; I should have laid it down flat.

I got two in the mail today and added all the patches as well:

llasStarscirca1999CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I sold the other version of this I had. I wasn't happy with the kit. This time it'll be an Exclusive Pro kit.

tRedWingscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I don't think I have too many options for this one. It's basically Yzerman, Yzerman, Yzerman and Yzerman. At least I know that's what Jeff would tell me. :D

tRedWingscirca1991CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I don't think I have too many options for this one. It's basically Yzerman, Yzerman, Yzerman and Yzerman. At least I know that's what Jeff would tell me. :D

But how about Yzerman, Yzerman or even better... YZERMAN? :lol: