It arrived today

lafountain

Some nice jerseys on this page.

Madflava: Love the St. Louis jersey, need that one to go with the blue authentic i have.

Hannuvirta: Completely agree, you can tell the edges are we constructed. I personally love the authentics but for the price i cant justify paying the new price for one.

Nice Pens and Whalers Classics as well.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone know how long ice jerseys takes once your in the customization process on an ordered jersey on their website. waitin on flyers home pronger. didnt know if they slow down and got things out quicker in the summmer or not.

anyone know how long ice jerseys takes once your in the customization process on an ordered jersey on their website. waitin on flyers home pronger. didnt know if they slow down and got things out quicker in the summmer or not.

IceJerseys turn around is going to be about 4-5 weeks in the summer. I'm sure CryWolf can post what the current backlog is. It's my general understanding that the summer is the best time to send your jerseys off to get customized before the hockey season starts up in the early Fall.

Not a jersey but gauntlets.

dscn1241q.jpg

dscn1238z.jpg

dscn1239i.jpg

dscn1240z.jpg

Not a jersey but gauntlets.

Very nice pick up! Beautiful!

Found it on ebay actually, the listing said he would be willing to end early so I made an offer, it wasn't up there long. There are a couple on there in this style now: Lemieux, Jagr, Blank. Also, couple of game issued in this style from seller jhustle1. Here in the last couple weeks I got a 92 Lemieux 3 patch authentic, 78 Schultz M & N, and a 96-97 diagonal game issue from ebay, so they can be found. Good luck! :thumbsup:

all are very overpriced

all are very overpriced

I agree that the Lemieux was overpriced, he's been trying to sell that jersey for about a month now with no bids. It started out @ $350 and this is the third time he's listed it. He might be open to an offer. I think the Jagr is fairly priced also. The blank is a little high, but the seller will accept a best offer. A while back he accepted an offer from me of about $40 less than the BIN price. IMO, for an authentic from that era NWT in great shape for $200 wouldn't be a bad price.

the jagr is a good price.

funny how its less then the blank though.

My guess is because the Jagr is used where the blank is BNWT. Plus the bidding on the Jagr still had 2+ days remaining where the blank is a BIN or best offer. I would bet by the end of the auction, the Jagr will go up a bit.

...(pictures removed cuse they were huge)

We should put up a quoting rule. No quotes with pictures, just the text. I just hate scrolling down for miles seeing the same pics up to 3 times per page. :noway:

Just an idea :blush:

We should put up a quoting rule. No quotes with pictures, just the text. I just hate scrolling down for miles seeing the same pics up to 3 times per page. :noway:

Just an idea :blush:

*Seconded*

Or, Only quote one pic? and not the whole photo album?

If its on a previous page or something?

How about just quoting the text? Please STOP quoting the pictures themselves. It's a hassle for anyone with a slower connection and it just blows having them all to load again and again and again.

Sometimes people post pictures without much text to quote. I say one picture or none. There are times when someone posts 3-4 jerseys, and I just want to comment on one. I make sure to just quote that ONE picture if it's necessary.

putting fake jerseys in your tag line pic is real LAME.

I'm embarrassed for both of us. <_<

not one of my jerseys that i just posted are fakes...

Your jerseys look good to me. I'm actually looking for a few of those.