It arrived today

lafountain

Well today my Sabres jersey arrived from Icejerseys, such amazing quality. Glad I decided to order it.

Here are some pictures.

IMGP0002-1.jpg

IMGP0001.jpg

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well today my Sabres jersey arrived from Icejerseys, such amazing quality. Glad I decided to order it.

Glad you like the jersey and nice pics, but how about making your bed and doing some laundry? ;)

Glad you like the jersey and nice pics, but how about making your bed and doing some laundry? ;)

I did the laundry, that was the pair of pants I was going to put on later that day. As for the bed, no excuse, I was just lazy.

Very nice. I was just watching some Vanek highlights earlier today. Glad it arrived - it looks great, Laf.

ah man I'm drooling..beautiful jersey my friend. I got my Colorado jersey today, it's great minus one thing that bugged me, nhl.com missed the stitching on part of the bottom inner circle on my number 8. Not impressed but hey I know, I have learned my lesson boys. Crywolf already knows as per a conversation that my next purchase is icejerseys. :)

So do you think I could hand-stitch this sucker? it's the black part attaching to the silver inner lining. I should show a pic then you'd understand. Minor yes but still annoying.

Regardless, awesome jersey Laffer, enjoy it she's a beauty.

That sucks to hear Finny, considering the cost that consumers put into jerseys you would expect things to be done right. Hope you can get that fixed though.

ah man I'm drooling..beautiful jersey my friend. I got my Colorado jersey today, it's great minus one thing that bugged me, nhl.com missed the stitching on part of the bottom inner circle on my number 8. Not impressed but hey I know, I have learned my lesson boys. Crywolf already knows as per a conversation that my next purchase is icejerseys. :)

So do you think I could hand-stitch this sucker? it's the black part attaching to the silver inner lining. I should show a pic then you'd understand. Minor yes but still annoying.

Regardless, awesome jersey Laffer, enjoy it she's a beauty.

As much as you may think I would take this opportunity to take a shot at nhl.com... I will give them the benefit of the doubt, as sometimes things can screw up... the important thing is to admit when an error is made and do what you can to rectify it to the satisfaction of the customer. I'm not sure if you contacted nhl.com about their error, but if you would like, you can send it back to us after the holidays, and we will gladly fix it for you at no charge. You could also just get it sewn locally... but it might not be done right, depends on the seamstress.

Yes I wanted to ask you that, is it a special stitch or standard? It's the shipping of the jersey that bothers me just because of size and such, or else I would happily take up your offer since I trust icejerseys work.

The upside is it's standard black thread, I could easily purchase that, just need someone whose good at sewing around here. Man I wish I lived in Montreal right now LOL (that's where your based right?)

I won't take a shot at nhl.com, it's just an honest mistake that a 6 year old made in the sweatshop...oops did I say that. :)

Yes I wanted to ask you that, is it a special stitch or standard? It's the shipping of the jersey that bothers me just because of size and such, or else I would happily take up your offer since I trust icejerseys work.

The upside is it's standard black thread, I could easily purchase that, just need someone whose good at sewing around here. Man I wish I lived in Montreal right now LOL (that's where your based right?)

I won't take a shot at nhl.com, it's just an honest mistake that a 6 year old made in the sweatshop...oops did I say that. :)

It really needs to be done with a machine using 'Z'-stitch. If you can find someone who knows how to do it and has the right color, you should be ok. Otherwise, just send it in to us.

just give to your local tailor and tell him what the stitching should look. just have the black thread stitch through the jersey, i mean without having the number removed. nevermind if the numbers were pre-sewn before the were attached to the jersey

i hope my English doesn`t too bad and you understand what I mean

As for me, I have my own sewing machine. i sew most of the lettering kits and patches on my jerseys all by myself. if i get jerseys with a lettering that's totally ...whatever, I removed it, replace it sew it back on. it's very easy. I have a lfew "customers" sending their jerseys and lettering kits to me to have it sewn onto their jerseys coz they heard that I'm doing a good job.

I wish I could sew. I'm a bit too clumsy and would probably put a hole through my jersey or something. I encounter enough patches to where it would save me a few trips to my favorite embroiderer.

I wish I could sew. I'm a bit too clumsy and would probably put a hole through my jersey or something. I encounter enough patches to where it would save me a few trips to my favorite embroiderer.

Man, me too. It would save me money and the quality control would not doubt be better. I'm always forking over money to get patches sewn on.

JeffB

I would even cut the lettering kits on my own, if I had a source where I can buy twill and everything for lettering. some of the lettering kits on my jerseys are completely made by myself.

A friend of mine from 10 years ago used to do jersey lettering as a business, right out of his house. I remember spools Liebe tackle-twill. He had plenty of number and letter templates. The guy was very precise about all his work and helped cook up some custom stuff for me. I really need to learn how to sew.

icejerseys online sewing course...I'd like to learn myself.

All you grown men trying to sew your own jerseys... you're gonna put us out of business! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Just found this picture of Roenick probably wearing my jersey. I can't tell for sure because the jersey has no visible wear to match the photo. But it's his first season with the "new" Coyotes jersey and the regular season gamers carry the "Decade In The Desert" patch, while the (only) red training camp jersey doesn't.

I'm so proud :shot:

Roenick_pic.jpeg

That's cool, it is always cool when you can see a jersey you own in a picture or on a taped game.

I've never photo matched one of mine. That would be really a thrill the first time to do so.

Just found this picture of Roenick probably wearing my jersey. I can't tell for sure because the jersey has no visible wear to match the photo. But it's his first season with the "new" Coyotes jersey and the regular season gamers carry the "Decade In The Desert" patch, while the (only) red training camp jersey doesn't.

I'm so proud :shot:

This picture isn't from a game, it is from the promo materials that the Coyotes produced in the preseason when they were creating their ads and whatnot to promote this season. When they signed Roenick, Jovanovski, Boynton and Laraque last summer, they quickly suited them up, got them on the ice and produced promo photos, which included action pictures. Some of the photos are used on the season tickets and on the team's official website. Whether or not the one in the picture is the actual very item that you bought, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. I don't know if the team tagged the jerseys used in the promo pics.

This picture isn't from a game, it is from the promo materials that the Coyotes produced in the preseason when they were creating their ads and whatnot to promote this season. When they signed Roenick, Jovanovski, Boynton and Laraque last summer, they quickly suited them up, got them on the ice and produced promo photos, which included action pictures. Some of the photos are used on the season tickets and on the team's official website. Whether or not the one in the picture is the actual very item that you bought, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't rule it out, either. I don't know if the team tagged the jerseys used in the promo pics.

I been away awhile but here's my latest.....

DSC05223.jpg

DSC05224.jpg

SD530412-2.jpg