It arrived today

lafountain

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice an Kariya shandy man and Nice authentic Brilliant.

Looking good. Nice to see you got a player that most don't. The yotes would be better on defense if they still had them but thinking of who they have on d there isn't a whole lot of room.

Looks good!

I got a nice package in the mail today too:

Those Quebec jerseys are a thing of beauty- really sharp after all of these years.

Looking good. Nice to see you got a player that most don't. The yotes would be better on defense if they still had them but thinking of who they have on d there isn't a whole lot of room.

I don't think he could help the Coyotes that much, they are what we call fubar this season.

Teppo is one of my favorite players and I had the fortune of meeting him when he played here. I know I posted that anecdote on a thread somewhere a long time ago. Teppo is one of the classiest people I have ever met. I hope he gets inducted to the Coyotes Ring of Honor. They are holding off issuing #27, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen someday. Now that my other team, the Isles, are on life support, I will likely be adopting the Sabres in the 2007 playoffs.

Tonight, Hawerchuk finally gets his due and before the game, I will meet him and have sign my mid-80s Jets Hawerchuk away jersey (yeah, it's a replica, but I have a rare horizontal Goals For Kids patch on it). I actually emailed Coyotes management before the lockout and told them that Ducky should join Hull, Steen and TGO in the rafters (their banners are straight above my head in the arena, ironically). I will believe that my correspondence may have made a difference, even if it actually didn't. :stickhndl:

I don't think he could help the Coyotes that much, they are what we call fubar this season.

Teppo is one of my favorite players and I had the fortune of meeting him when he played here. I know I posted that anecdote on a thread somewhere a long time ago. Teppo is one of the classiest people I have ever met. I hope he gets inducted to the Coyotes Ring of Honor. They are holding off issuing #27, so I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen someday. Now that my other team, the Isles, are on life support, I will likely be adopting the Sabres in the 2007 playoffs.

Tonight, Hawerchuk finally gets his due and before the game, I will meet him and have sign my mid-80s Jets Hawerchuk away jersey (yeah, it's a replica, but I have a rare horizontal Goals For Kids patch on it). I actually emailed Coyotes management before the lockout and told them that Ducky should join Hull, Steen and TGO in the rafters (their banners are straight above my head in the arena, ironically). I will believe that my correspondence may have made a difference, even if it actually didn't. :stickhndl:

Plus they gave away that shane doan mcfarlane as well. I was looking at the other give aways they had this man I wish Buffalo did that. It looked like they gave some awesome stuff away.

Great Pickup!

Woo-hoo! Just came today:

QuebecRempartscirca2007-vi.jpg

QuebecRempartscirca2007b-vi.jpg

That's awesome I should definitely try and pick one of those up.

Woo-hoo! Just came today:

QuebecRempartscirca2007-vi.jpg

QuebecRempartscirca2007b-vi.jpg

Love that jersey... makes me itch for a Petes Yzerman!!!

That Remparts jersey is sweet. No sleeve numbers?

Dude, I can't believe it but I didn't even notice that until you mentioned it. Wow. Oh well, I love it anyway.

I got this baby today on discount from NHL.com:

EasternAllStarcirca20072-vi.jpg

I can't believe how tight the 46's are. I probably should've gotten a 48.

They finally retired Hawerchuk's number? Numminen would be a great pickup, I was bummed when he left the Yotes. 27# will look great in their Ring of Honor.

Yes, they finally retired it. I emailed the organization a couple of years ago and suggested that they do that, but I don't think I was the tipping hand in that decision. That reminds me, I should post a picture of my autographed jersey. I'll do that tomorrow.

Yes, they finally retired it. I emailed the organization a couple of years ago and suggested that they do that, but I don't think I was the tipping hand in that decision. That reminds me, I should post a picture of my autographed jersey. I'll do that tomorrow.

Good work! Definitely need to post that picture, at some point I'll have mine posted... :glare:

Nice, can't wait to see the stafford.

Nice! I've always loved how 76 appears on MOST jerseys. That one looks sharp!

Maybe that's part of the reason I chose 76 as my personal jersey number. It looks cool. I'm kinda liking the white Sabres jerseys more than the blue ones for some reason.

I am so busy that I couldn't get a picture taken and uploaded in the promised time. Well, better late than never...

hawerchuk.jpg

I like that he added HOF 01.