It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Welcome to the brand new thread for your new arrivals.

Please follow a few simple basics, such as posting pictures of your new arrivals and try to limit the off topic discussions. Private messaging is a great way to ask questions and keep this thread from becoming too conversational.

Thanks!

Now, have at it! Let's see those new arrivals!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dibs first...

jerseys002-1.jpg

jerseys001.jpg

I posted it in trading post, but never officially posted it in "Arrived today"

Found these at the Nike Outlet store, got them for a STEAL

Wow; nice. Maybe I should start checking out the Nike outlet stores huh? Are those Federation patches screened on? They look pretty wavy from the shots.

And just for the record, we felt that the old thread was large enough to start a new one and keep any potential new members from feeling overwhelmed by posting in there. Keep up all the great work guys.

Wow; nice. Maybe I should start checking out the Nike outlet stores huh? Are those Federation patches screened on? They look pretty wavy from the shots.

And just for the record, we felt that the old thread was large enough to start a new one and keep any potential new members from feeling overwhelmed by posting in there. Keep up all the great work guys.

They are dye sublimated into the jersey fabric.

That's what it looked like initially. I've never seen that before on such a high-profile jersey. It's a pretty cool feature though. The main crest is sewn on right? Or is that dyed too? Either way, they're pretty sweet...especially for a deal.

That's what it looked like initially. I've never seen that before on such a high-profile jersey. It's a pretty cool feature though. The main crest is sewn on right? Or is that dyed too? Either way, they're pretty sweet...especially for a deal.

ya, the rest of it is sewn, even the nike logo. Just the federation 'patch' is dyed.

ya, the rest of it is sewn, even the nike logo. Just the federation 'patch' is dyed.

That's odd, because the swoosh on the same jersey I got from RCS is dyed.

I got this today after a fairly lengthy but completely worthwhile transaction from a member over on gameworn.net:

nalTeamcirca19872aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

nalTeamcirca19872bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Worn by Eddie Olczyk himself during a World Championship tourney. I just don't know which one.

Finally got a replacement for my horrible NHL.com customization job WC jersey

2235487750105244266S425x425Q85.jpg2325791410105244266S425x425Q85.jpg

Wow them are some sick jerseys guys!

Ill be posting a few very soon. muhahah :)

2235487750105244266S425x425Q85.jpg2325791410105244266S425x425Q85.jpg

Nice pickup! Love the 'Hawks WC jersey, classic, in my opinion. Where'd you get it customized?

I actually just bought it off ebay, its originally from the Blackhawks Store in Chicago.

Nice pickup Chris! Planning on wearing that on opening night? I'd rather see you there with an Avs jersey on, but I guess I understand.

Thanks to sungod661 for working with me and helping to make this part of my collection.

Stephane Yelle 2001-2002, set II, alternate. This was the first season the Avalanche wore their thirds. Some decent game use on this one too, including a burgundy burn on the right sleeve and small clean slice on the left sleeve.

StephaneYelle01-02Alternate.jpg

StephaneYelle01-02Alternateback.jpg

th_StephaneYelle01-02Alternatesettag.jpgth_StephaneYelle01-02Alternaterightsleeve.jpgth_StephaneYelle01-02Alternatenameplate.jpgth_StephaneYelle01-02Alternateleftsleeve.jpgth_StephaneYelle01-02Alternateleftfront.jpg

Another great pick-up Jay, I love those old Colorado alts.

Here's a small acquisition for me, haven't bought a replica in a while but the customization was spot-on and I always like the rookie jerseys with different numbers than the player is known for.

2006-07 Rangers Dan Girardi rookie jersey

girardi_rangers_alt_b_sm.jpg

This economy is killing us, nobody has posted an arrival in THREE days?!

heheheh

I'm saving for up for the BIG climax.

I will NOT disappoint either!

Snagged 2 Flyers winter classic jerseys at Marshall's, for $15 each. I am visiting family in the Blue Bell, PA area and stopped in on a whim and found 4 in the clearance racks.

wow. Great deal right there. Congratz. :)

WOW! nice set of Zarley jerseys.

Snagged 2 Flyers winter classic jerseys at Marshall's, for $15 each. I am visiting family in the Blue Bell, PA area and stopped in on a whim and found 4 in the clearance racks.

Good God did everyone find those except for me and my friends. We went to the bowels of New Jersey (aka as west as you can go before hitting northern PA) and couldn't find them.

EDIT: You got some of the Zarley jerseys? Nice. I remember the guy on Gameworn.net trying to sell them for a while. He had quite a collection. Glad they found a good home!