It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

So does that mean you're a USA Hockey supporter?? :D

I like the number font on those jerseys. It was very unique. That's pretty much all I like about those intial Swift jerseys though. Do the replicas run ultra-small too?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So does that mean you're a USA Hockey supporter?? :D

I like the number font on those jerseys. It was very unique. That's pretty much all I like about those intial Swift jerseys though. Do the replicas run ultra-small too?

I'd assume thats a joke....

However, 2010 Gold Medal Game, I was cheering for the Americans.

I actually find they run pretty big....Its an XL and i'm swimming in it.

However, 2010 Gold Medal Game, I was cheering for the Americans.

BLASPHEMY!

Welcome to the board Hockey41. Great debut. I have two 2000 goalie All-Stars that will both be Brodeurs here soon so keep looking for that sister post for your jersey. What size is that beauty?

[/quote

Thanks for the welcome. It is a 56; a little big, but for the price I picked it up at was a bargain. Looking forward to conversing on here and sharing pics in the future. I really enjoy this information shared on this board.

BLASPHEMY!

Treason??

maybe?

My most recent pick up:

Game Worn Set 3 2008-09 Nashville Predators David Legwand, Reebok Edge 2.0. There's no customisers patch but according to the cheap looking lettering I think it's Sublistitch.

Nice pick up on the Reebok Edge 2.0.

My most recent pick up:

Game Worn Set 3 2008-09 Nashville Predators David Legwand, Reebok Edge 2.0. There's no customisers patch but according to the cheap looking lettering I think it's Sublistitch.

My Gameworn Peverley jersey has that sublistitch...I was disappointed at first, but then thought, if someone were to get a predators jersey customized, it couldnt be as authentic as that!

Looks good

(I know what you mean by the bikini material)

Man, I hate some of these jerseys until I see an authentic Edge. That's a pretty jersey, nice pick up!

Well, the jerseys didn't arrive today but the patches did!

Montreal CCM Vintage with patch added:

adiens3rdcirca2003CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Rangers with All-Star patch added:

Rangerscirca19931aCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Blues with Stanley Cup Centennial patch added:

ouisBluescirca1992CCMauthentic-vi.jpg

I took the Centennial patch off of the Zubov one and put it on the Hull jersey. Once that came off, the All-Star one went onto Sergei. That was the only patch I didn't have on a Rangers jersey and it seemed unacceptable. I'm happy with them now.

The jerseys look great with patches. :thumbsup:

I agree! They DO look better with patches on them. The Rangers All-Star one is pretty sweet. I can't believe I didn't have one of those yet. It's a far better year for them anyway. 1992-93 is one we Rangers fans try to forget.

Going to agree with everybody else that those jerseys look so much nicer with patches on them. Great additions.

Slightly OT but I know you guys will understand. Don't you hate waiting for your jerseys to come back outside customizers? Drives me nuts.

Going to agree with everybody else that those jerseys look so much nicer with patches on them. Great additions.

Slightly OT but I know you guys will understand. Don't you hate waiting for your jerseys to come back outside customizers? Drives me nuts.

What are you waiting on?

I'm sitting on 6 weeks for my black Pens at Cutting Edge Sports and 5 weeks for 3 kits from EPS.

What are you waiting on?

I'm sitting on 6 weeks for my black Pens at Cutting Edge Sports and 5 weeks for 3 kits from EPS.

I'm waiting for my Battalion jersey and my old Canucks jersey. Both the ones from my last picture post in this thread. Hasn't been more than a couple weeks, but I'm not a patient man. :angry:

Yeah it looks pretty good. It's not EXACT but it's close. I'm happy with it.

I got these today courtesy of the WHJ (end of)summer sale:

alTeamcirca2008Tacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

lTeamcirca2008bTacklaauthentic-vi.jpg

All worn in 2008. The Mexico and China ones are from the 08 Division II WC and the Mongolia one is from the under-18 Division III WC of that year.

Heh...Wang.

Nice pickups Brilliant, love the IIHF jerseys. You don't see a Mexico jersey too often these days... if ever!