It arrived today v2.0

JeffB

Well, they had some CCM's by the end of the 88-89 season, but I guess I'd have to find a patch for it. And then they wore them at the start of 89-90, but by 90 they'd switch to air-knit. I guess it should be an '89 only.

I can't believe they charge that much!!! How does that work anyways? I mean, moose is rich enough, and you wouldnt' think he'd be in it for the money. Anyone know how much is his vs the venue's?

I'm glad to hear you finally got your deal done...it only took a few months, but I'm sure it'll have been worth the wait :glare:

001-1.jpg

I have a Gretzky from the same year not sure if the name plate is correct

I am going to the mess show and having a all star jersey signed with HOF added for the extra 50.00 bucks

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Look I'm sorry if I also don't want extra pictures to load, its also been said by other people many times about the pictures thing and is common courtesy. Its not directed at anyone, I was just reminding people.

That's perfectly fine, I'm just sayin, the extra pictures you're loading have nothing to do with your computer crashing. Mine handles images perfectly fine, but I also have RAM out the Arse and an i7 processor. All depends on what you're using

The newest one to be photographed is my 1998 Germany Uwe Krupp jersey like they wore in the Nagano, Japan Olympics.

2134600260100337552S425x425Q85.jpg 2856148810100337552S425x425Q85.jpg

Is that the same version that had the eagle facing the other way underneath it?

You gotta read his blog! On the gamers yes, not on the retails.

Is that the same version that had the eagle facing the other way underneath it?

Yep, that's the one. Apparently they were concerned enough about the possible N-a-z-i connotations of the left facing eagle that they went to the trouble of making new patches for the German olympians, but not concerned enough to redo the retail ones for the public! :wacko:

The story is at the bottom of today's entry after the game story about the Germans beating the Russians for the first time in World Championship history.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.com/2011/04/1998-germany-national-team-uwe-krupp.html

These just in from EPS.

lucfront.jpg

lucback.jpg

A big assist on this one to F-Liars for pointing me in the right direction.

palffyfront.jpg

palffyback.jpg

Only thing I don't like is the Kings patch is a reproduction, had no luck finding an official one.

Eventually I will strip one off a replica and change out the patch.

These just in from EPS

palffyfront.jpgpalffyback.jpg

In my opinion, this is the best designed all-star jersey

These just in from EPS.

That Ziggy is awesome. Good lord. I hope to someday get a Knutsen, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to 1) find a retail authentic blank and 2) find the darn Norway flag for it.

Was this the blank that sold on ebay 2-3 months ago? Wish I had went harder for it, but I didn't...if this is the one, I'm glad it was treated right :^)

Can't find fault with a good Ziggy, nice choice!

That Ziggy is awesome. Good lord. I hope to someday get a Knutsen, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to 1) find a retail authentic blank and 2) find the darn Norway flag for it.

Was this the blank that sold on ebay 2-3 months ago? Wish I had went harder for it, but I didn't...if this is the one, I'm glad it was treated right :^)

2-3 months is about the right time frame and this was a blank.

Was also able to find the official Slovakian flag patch on ebay...altaNHL, although their store seems to be empty now.

Agreed...also a big fan of the lace up North American jersey as well.

Can't find fault with a good Ziggy, nice choice!

I second your motion!

Thanks

That was the last year they used the North America/World format, right? I wasn't too crazy about that whole deal but I really did like the additions of the flag patches to the jerseys. Those made them even sharper looking.

I feel the same! I'm still stunned the way my Stevens turned out! :thumbsup:

Too bad about the Shoulder patch though. I got luck and found a Legit one. The Canada patch was more trouble for me.

Man, for me it has to be the 94-97 ones. They just scream all-star. BUT, I do enjoy the flags, so, the 1998 World ones jump out at me as well. I was never too crazy on the maroon for the NA ones.

Worst AS jerseys? My vote goes to 2009, absolutely no uniqueness for any player, an AS game staple.

got this in yesterday.. been looking for one of these for years.. Team Ireland jersey.worn in the 1999 European World Junior U18 DIV II championships. Irelands first time in an IIHF event ever... I also got the matching white. So I now have 3 of these Nike Ireland jerseys, which as far as I know were only available to the team.I really like that the name and nameplate is sewn on, which is really rare for the lower division countries. anwyay, the dude kept the jersey in his hockey bag in the back of his shed for years apparently, so thats why its kinda scrunched but I dont care. I put my "extra" white version on ebay for anyone whos interested..

2559872900101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

2875219960101356919S600x600Q85.jpg

Man, for me it has to be the 94-97 ones. They just scream all-star. BUT, I do enjoy the flags, so, the 1998 World ones jump out at me as well. I was never too crazy on the maroon for the NA ones.

Worst AS jerseys? My vote goes to 2009, absolutely no uniqueness for any player, an AS game staple.

Mine is the 92 all star jersey hard to find and the best looking all done up

016.jpg

The '92 whites are beauties!!! ...not so fond of the reds.

'88 - the return of (and nicest) NHL shield, vibrant colours, clean lines, and just enough stars. Classy!!!

2916727840105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2032099970105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

**TRIVIA TIME**

Can anyone tell me what's wrong with the Gretz/Lemieux pic?

...other than the fact that Lemieux looks like he's ready to win the draw, while Gretz is already skating up the wing, looking to take a pass.