JeffB

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you ewing, Mr. Brilliant?

Replica. Going to surprise everyone when I get it customized. It's not going to be one of the usual players for this style.

Just admit you're making it an Andreychuk.

That is who I am doing up on mine a sure HOF player and a home town boy .

Alexei Kasatanov? Oleg Tverdovski? Dmitri Khristich?

I actually thought it would be cool to get Oleg Tverdovsky if I could get an accurate Coyotes patch.

Dave Taylor? Russ Courtnall?

0 for 2.

I'm not wasting this jersey on a Maple Leaf.

Right now I'm making a few last looks for accurate patches for 1996 or 1997, if I can't find anything for players I want, I'll get a certain someone from 1994.

I actually thought it would be cool to get Oleg Tverdovsky if I could get an accurate Coyotes patch.

0 for 2.

Right now I'm making a few last looks for accurate patches for 1996 or 1997, if I can't find anything for players I want, I'll get a certain someone from 1994.

wasting? more like honouring.

Anyways, the jersey you posted is from the 94 game. The colours on the collar were different for 96, 97. Not a big deal since yours is a replica but if your a stickler for accuracy then your jersey is a 94 only.

wasting? more like honouring.

Anyways, the jersey you posted is from the 94 game. The colours on the collar were different for 96, 97. Not a big deal since yours is a replica but if your a stickler for accuracy then your jersey is a 94 only.

Wouldn't want to forget the last time the Leafs made the playoffs!

10 > 4, he's a Sabre. Besides, do a 1994 and you don't need a Leafs logo on there.

I'll just guess Shayne Corson?

No, but I would like to get a Shayne Corson Blues jersey. He was great in the 1996 playoffs.

10 > 4, he's a Sabre. Besides, do a 1994 and you don't need a Leafs logo on there.

It's tempting. I was thinking of getting Sandis Ozolinsh but Andreychuk is a possibility now.

No, but I would like to get a Shayne Corson Blues jersey. He was great in the 1996 playoffs.

It's tempting. I was thinking of getting Sandis Ozolinsh but Andreychuk is a possibility now.

I'm partial to Ozolinsh myself. Since I swayed you, you might as well say who you are planning.

I'm partial to Ozolinsh myself. Since I swayed you, you might as well say who you are planning.

Ozolinsh was the original plan. One of my favorites growing up. Hopefully I can find an Eastern Conference soon so I can turn it into a 96 Hasek.

Ozolinsh was the original plan. One of my favorites growing up. Hopefully I can find an Eastern Conference soon so I can turn it into a 96 Hasek.

See I'm biased, he's one of my favorites so I always consider him an obvious choice haha. Good choice.

Great Toews jersey...he's my guy. :wub:

Anyways...I picked this up a week ago. This is an old mid-90s authentic Milwaukee Admirals IHL jersey by Bauer. The ads are my "hometown" team (closest to where I was from anyways), and being a Sioux fan, North Dakota legend Tony Hrkac will be stitched on this eventually.

It's a size 56, so pretty big for a smaller guy like me, but I'll make it work.

Sorry for the crappy pics, I just moved and was too lazy to dig out the real camera, so phone camera will do for now.

adsfront-1.jpg

adsback.jpg

Sweet toews jersey. The Hawks have some of the best looking jerseys in the league but as a Nucks fan i am obligated to hate them ;)

Ok guys i never claimed to be a patron saint but i did do my duty to save a treasure from the evil wrath of who else : card companies.

So this is how the story goes I went to game 6 of the habs first round battle with the bruins. At the game i met a gentlemen who was from Boston who happened to be sitting right next to me. We got into a discussion about hockey during the intermission and he mentioned how he would love to own the Tim thomas jersey he was wearing that night. I told him it's funny he mentions that because i bought Carey Price's set 2 home jersey of this year. When i told him what i paid he absolutely freaked and said i was nuts. Then he told me how he own a A patrick roy 2002 all star warm up jersey. He won a contest from upper deck were he won a autographed warm up jersey worn by Patrick Roy.

Incredibly enough he had been contacted by another card company for the jersey. I quickly told him i was interested in the jersey and would be more then willing to purchase from him at what the card company offered. He said he was very happy to sell it to me on condition i show him my collection. So after the game i brought him and his wife to my Man Cave that very few have seen and he enjoyed seeing some of my pieces.

I actually became friends with him and he invited to go see game 7 in boston with him unfortunately i could not attend because of work.

so without much further ado here is my little treasure saved from the jaws of the evil card company!!!!!

the jersey comes with a letter from Upper deck and the fight strap has a control number which i have not been able to find in the mei gray population report. i think it is a nhl # not a mei gray number

The jersey shows no use

DSC00017.jpg

DSC00022.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

Ok guys i never claimed to be a patron saint but i did do my duty to save a treasure from the evil wrath of who else : card companies.

So this is how the story goes I went to game 6 of the habs first round battle with the bruins. At the game i met a gentlemen who was from Boston who happened to be sitting right next to me. We got into a discussion about hockey during the intermission and he mentioned how he would love to own the Tim thomas jersey he was wearing that night. I told him it's funny he mentions that because i bought Carey Price's set 2 home jersey of this year. When i told him what i paid he absolutely freaked and said i was nuts. Then he told me how he own a A patrick roy 2002 all star warm up jersey. He won a contest from upper deck were he won a autographed warm up jersey worn by Patrick Roy.

Incredibly enough he had been contacted by another card company for the jersey. I quickly told him i was interested in the jersey and would be more then willing to purchase from him at what the card company offered. He said he was very happy to sell it to me on condition i show him my collection. So after the game i brought him and his wife to my Man Cave that very few have seen and he enjoyed seeing some of my pieces.

I actually became friends with him and he invited to go see game 7 in boston with him unfortunately i could not attend because of work.

so without much further ado here is my little treasure saved from the jaws of the evil card company!!!!!

the jersey comes with a letter from Upper deck and the fight strap has a control number which i have not been able to find in the mei gray population report. i think it is a nhl # not a mei gray number

The jersey shows no use

Nice job!

The jersey shows no use

Wow thats an awesome story and an awesome jersey! Great find!

I must say one thing to ruin this wonderful heart warming story :

He sent me this pic to my phone moments after the evil bruins defeated My habs

IMG_0872.jpg

I AM GLAD I DIDNT GO!!!!

The Roy is legendary! Great find. :thumbsup: