Flyers WC Jerseys - eBay - $25

Hexy4Prez

Seems like legit Premiers.

It's kinda funny that, at $25, you're overpaying. Eh, what the heck.

LOL.

It's kinda funny that, at $25, you're overpaying. Eh, what the heck.

But hey, it's better than paying $155+ from a retail store or internet website, right? :)

Its the Flyers....You're ALWAYS overpaying...

I kid i kid

Its the Flyers....You're ALWAYS overpaying...

I kid i kid

Harsh lol

But i like how there are still stores on ebay selling the blank WC premiers for well over 100 and you can find those jerseys for 25

Harsh lol

But i like how there are still stores on ebay selling the blank WC premiers for well over 100 and you can find those jerseys for 25

I think its just the Philadelphia market the overstock got dumped on...Whoever made the decision to pass the jerseys on to Marshalls and TJ Maxx must have just chose to do so in this region only. I would like to know what happened to any (if any at all) Bruins WC jerseys. Did they end up in Boston? When I first found the Flyers jerseys at TJ Maxx there were still FENWAY PARK store tags priced at $200.00. No wonder why they didn't sell. Also, I've recently found some minor league baseball jerseys for $20.00. The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs website sells them for $80.00....MLS jerseys... and even some really nice Eagles throwbacks... So keep looking wherever you may be. It's just too bad that the NIKE and Reebok outlet stores never get in any hockey sweaters here in the states...