Stfx X-Men jersey?

hollywood

I have been on a hunt for sometime for one of these but no luck yet. I love the navy away jersey.

http://www.thehockeynews.com/articles/27590-THNcom-Blog-Atlantic-University-Sport-jersey-rankings.html

The only way I have found to get one is to order them from Nike. The mimimum order is 12 and would come with the X-men front logo, shoulder and back numbers, and x-men ring logo on the arms. These would be authentic jerseys that the team would wear. Price would be $190 per jersey plus shipping to you. The jersey would be the navy one and you can get any size and number. These are custom Nike jerseys.

Anyone have a better idea in getting one of these jerseys? I would need a goalie cut size so a 58G would be perfect.

Edited by hollywood

I'd say contact the team or the school's athletic department directly. Looking at their site, they don't seem to have a fan shop. You may be able to get them to order an extra one for you when they place their next bulk jersey order - the bad news is that may not be until next fall.

I'd say contact the team or the school's athletic department directly. Looking at their site, they don't seem to have a fan shop. You may be able to get them to order an extra one for you when they place their next bulk jersey order - the bad news is that may not be until next fall.

I've been in contact with almost every department at the school. The school does have a bookstore that use to sell some replica jerseys. They are all out of stock and are currently looking for a new supplier of the replica jerseys.

http://www.mystfx.ca/campusstore/Clothing/sportswear.htm

Wanting a goalie cut jersey makes the search even harder. The school also does not have end of season jersey auctions. The players get to keep their jerseys when they finish school.

Yeh, it was the same way at UK when I worked for the team. That's why you need to get in good with the coach or whoever on the team orders their jerseys each season from Nike. Then get them to order an extra goalie cut when they order their new batch of jerseys at the start of the season. Make sure they understand you recognize they are doing you a huge favor and be sure to pay in advance if need be, remember they are a hockey team not a business.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The school turned me down when it came time to ask for permission to get 12 jerseys done up. It all worked out because they offered to sell me a game worn (goalie cut) jersey from last year. Can't wait until it shows up!

Finally showed up today. I'm very happy with it.

Now if I can figure out how to post a pic here I will.

Edited by hollywood

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That`s a sharp jersey! I remember you from the CIS football board

I`d love to get my hands on an X-Men jersey too. I have a friend in the nish on the case for me now.

What did they charge you for that one if you don`t mind me asking

Ok, lets see if this works,

img3888resized.jpg

By null at 2011-02-21

That`s a sharp jersey! I remember you from the CIS football board

I`d love to get my hands on an X-Men jersey too. I have a friend in the nish on the case for me now.

What did they charge you for that one if you don`t mind me asking

I got it for $150. It wasn't easy chasing it down but it was worth it in the end.