The Worst Jersey on the Market

Finny

I won't make it a poll because everyone has an opinion. Not being biased to teams you like and dislike. What jersey will you not wear even if paid..simply because it's ugly.

For me it's Atlanta's 3rd jersey, now home jersey I believe. That ugly baby blue with Atlanta written down the arm. Bar none that is the ugliest jersey out right now.

I won't make it a poll because everyone has an opinion. Not being biased to teams you like and dislike. What jersey will you not wear even if paid..simply because it's ugly.

For me it's Atlanta's 3rd jersey, now home jersey I believe. That ugly baby blue with Atlanta written down the arm. Bar none that is the ugliest jersey out right now.

The Predators third jersey.

Tampa Bay's jerseys (just tacky and plain - hard to get that combination, but black and white, with a tacky lightning bolt... ugh).

Atlanta's new home jersey.

And Columbus' third jersey, while not bad, is too red, white, and blue with stars for me.

Not sure why Atlanta switched to the Blue ones from the Red jersey. I really liked the Red Jersey Atlanta had.

As for my opinion, I don't like the Dallas 3rd Jersey at all.

The Predators third jersey.

Tampa Bay's jerseys (just tacky and plain - hard to get that combination, but black and white, with a tacky lightning bolt... ugh).

Atlanta's new home jersey.

And Columbus' third jersey, while not bad, is too red, white, and blue with stars for me.

Forgot about the Predators third jersey, that mustard yellow is just horrible to look at.

I do like the Panthers third jersey though. The red is so much better than the black look of the home jersey.

No doubt about it, it's the Predators mustard 3rd jersey! Everytime I see that jersey on tv I suddenly have food cravings for smoke meat sandwiches :)

Second worst one in my opinion is the Wild's 3rd jersey...they tried to go with a retro look but lacked the imagination - looks like a giant Xmas ornament!

I LOVE the wild's third jersey. It looks pretty cool. However, Nashville's third is just plain dsigusting.

The Wild third jersey is a little lame - I will agree that it lacks creativity - but it's not too bad, despite not being very original. I would much rather wear that than a handful of other jerseys in the NHL.

They are not on the market but the Whalers as the worst jersey ever! I have to admit that the Blues, never had good looking jersey either. Same for the Islanders.

Never been a fan of the blues jerseys (they once had third or alternate or something with a sax and some notes on it... hideous). The Islanders jerseys I don't mind. I was on Long Island for the Fisherman era. Glad that passed.

Ah yes the Preds 3rd. Jersey like that belongs in the Mighty Ducks movies, very cartoonish. I have to disagree with the Minnesota 3rd jersey, I like it.

Yeah - I have no idea what they were thinking when they introduced that jersey. I would have to say that I agree with whoever it was that mentioned the Dallas third as well. I believe they're dismissing that one next year though.

I saw that jersey and immediately thought BBQ sauce advertisement...yeah I don't know why. Corny regardless. There aren't very many 3rd jerseys I've liked. The Flames with the trojan horse was cool, hence I bought it. The Rangers is good. Leafs also but it's really vintage more then 3rd jersey.

Yeah - I have no idea what they were thinking when they introduced that jersey. I would have to say that I agree with whoever it was that mentioned the Dallas third as well. I believe they're dismissing that one next year though.

I was reading through ESPN's uniwatch and they mentioned that the Stars actually got rid of the third jersey this season.

I was reading through ESPN's uniwatch and they mentioned that the Stars actually got rid of the third jersey this season.

Ahh... so it's already gone.

Well... I doubt anyone will miss it.

Nashville's 3rd's are so disgusting that I've grown to like, or at least tolerate, them somehow. I'm glad the Stars ditched the uterus jersey and the Bruins canned the Pooh-bear jerseys.

By process of elimination, I'd say the worst current one has to be the Capitals white jersey.

lol- i'm the only person in the world who likes the Preds 3rd jersey! lol

i hated it at first, but it grew on me. not sure why, not sure how.

Atlanta's baby blue is a mess. why on earth would they dress grown men playing a rough sport like hockey in baby blue??

i have to disagree with Hunter 32; the old Whalers jersey was great! i love how the logo represented their team name, but also got the "H" in there for Hartford. Sort of like how the Devils have the "N", "J", and the "Devil" all combined.

Even if i wasn't a Devils fan, i would truly love their logo.

and less we forget the Ducks first shot at a 3rd jersey:

MightyDucks2.gif

:lol:

Yep. The ducks thirds were a joke. They had some other hideous ones too. To be honest, I hated every jersey the ducks ever had except for the last third jersey before they changed to black/orange/white. That's probably why I like the new uniforms so much... because I just couldn't stand purple and green with a cartoon duck mask. Or the fact that everytime I watched them, even when they were doing fairly well, I thought Kariya was going to call for a flying V before dishing it off to Selanne for a cool triple deke. :unsure:

Jersey that I wouldn't wear even if paid...... Hmmm....

1. Islanders alt -- those "blades" on the sides are just too much, and the garish combination of blue and orange are just too jarring.
  2. Preds alt -- yellow as a main base color with a cartoonish logo is just never a good idea.
  3. Bruins alt -- see above
  4. Islanders "Gorton Fishsticks" -- 'nuff said.
  5. Atlanta formerly-the-alt-now-the-home -- asymmetrical rarely ever works
  6. Vancouver throwback -- there are ways to make green and blue work together. This ain't it.
  7. any Anaheim Mighty Duck jersey -- teal and purple with cartoon. Eww.

Jersey that I wouldn't wear even if paid...... Hmmm....
  1. Islanders alt -- those "blades" on the sides are just too much, and the garish combination of blue and orange are just too jarring.
  2. Preds alt -- yellow as a main base color with a cartoonish logo is just never a good idea.
  3. Bruins alt -- see above
  4. Islanders "Gorton Fishsticks" -- 'nuff said.
  5. Atlanta formerly-the-alt-now-the-home -- asymmetrical rarely ever works
  6. Vancouver throwback -- there are ways to make green and blue work together. This ain't it.
  7. any Anaheim Mighty Duck jersey -- teal and purple with cartoon. Eww.

I completely forgot the Islander's hideous alt! One of my rec. league teams wears those jerseys unfortunately and it has to be one of the worst looking sweaters I've ever seen.

They are not on the market but the Whalers as the worst jersey ever! I have to admit that the Blues, never had good looking jersey either. Same for the Islanders.

I actually liked the old Whalers jerseys. But the Blues jerseys have been pretty bad through the years.

The vancouver throwback is actually quite nice. But everyone is entitled to their own :):D

For some reason I like the ol' Canucks throwbacks as well, prefer the Blue ones rather than the white.

Hands down, it's gotta be that new Buffalo Slug. What the heck were they thinking? I think somebody over there's been eating too many steelhead out of Lake Erie.

And now that I think about it, the Blue Jackets logo is no gem either. However, their 3rd jersey is awesome. They should make that their main jersey, discontinue the CB, and work up a new third jersey and logo.