Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CryWolf

New IJ staff member on the BB!

7 posts in this topic

Hi All,

I'd like to introduce Keener, who will be a new IJ representative and mod on the boards from here on in. As you are all pretty much aware, I've been pretty scarce around here lately due to various responsibilities that limit my time on the forum, so I felt it was time we had somebody available who will be more accessible and part of the day to day conversation here.

First, he's taken his name from Mike Keane, not coach Keenan. So hopefully that makes you all like him a bit more. Second, Keener is an extremely passionate hockey (and baseball) fan, as well as a budding professional sports journalist. He loves his Habs and he's very excited to get involved with the IJ community. He will also be my Ivanka and Don Jr (not that I am in any way like The Donald), so he will be my "eyes and ears" on the boards. He will also be your direct link to any concerns, questions, comments or praise that you want us to be aware of regarding IceJerseys.com or the IJ BB. I am hoping you will all welcome him with open arms...and don't worry, I'll still be on the boards from time to time - especially when someone needs to be fired! ;)

Hello Everybody!

Just a quick note to say hello and let you all know how excited I am to be a part of the icejerseys.com community. If you ever have any questions and or comments, please don't hesitate to get in touch!

Also, I can assure all of you that CryWolf is not only nothing like Trump, his hairstyle is thankfully in no way similar to that of "The Donald" either.

See you on the boards!

Welcome Keener,

I was going to comment on how we didn't need another Habs fan on the board, but then I remembered Mike Keane's single season with the Rangers, so I'll give you a pass :thumbsup:

I did do a double take on your sig picture - I'm not used to seeing a jersey that big that doesn't read "Brodeur" ...

rimshot.gif

Pass? He ruined Pat LaFontaine's career! Welcome to the boards though :lol:

Thanks Aketon and xcdude for the welcome!

And btw I ran into Glenn Healy after the game on Saturday. He could've easily fit into the Price jersey in my Sig Picture!

Welcome Keener! I hope you have a good time on these boards. :thumbsup:

Thanks Mac!

I hope so too. I've heard nothing but great things...