DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

So you Rangers guys must know SOME place that does them close to accurate...who is it?

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you want the Reebok Liberty jerseys done, you go to Arena Wear. I was told they didn't have the same materials as the original jerseys, but I had my Lundqvist done there anyway, and as far as I can tell it came back the same as my Moore gamer, so I don't know what the hell they were talking about.

If you want the Reebok Liberty jerseys done, you go to Arena Wear. I was told they didn't have the same materials as the original jerseys, but I had my Lundqvist done there anyway, and as far as I can tell it came back the same as my Moore gamer, so I don't know what the hell they were talking about.

And there you go.

Looks pretty similar, not that any of the numbers or letters are the same for comparison. I tried to google his game worn but couldn't find it.

I would add my own opinion that for jerseys that were a really nice design, I hate the way they did the numbers with the grey shadow. Simple 3 layer letters would look better IMHO.

Anyone have luck in the past 2 months getting AW to do timely work?

Ive read many posts in a few different forums on the web saying AW is telling people they are buzy till 2016.

Either they dont want our business or are terrible at it.

Anyone have luck in the past 2 months getting AW to do timely work?

Ive read many posts in a few different forums on the web saying AW is telling people they are buzy till 2016.

Either they dont want our business or are terrible at it.

Did they do kiss-cut on the Lundqvist? Looks like a nice job.

They're busy with playoff sets, not just for the Rangers, but also jerseys for the Wolfpack. They're a very small operation.

Still doesn't explain why they are giving customers a date of Jan 2016. It takes just as long to say June or July as it does for them to be jerks and say 2016.

I dunno, maybe those 2016 comments are sarcastic. Maybe they mean till after this season is over, aka next season, aka 2016. I really don't know. I personally don't have problems with them, but I also understand that if I wanted something done right now, it's most likely not getting done. I also have patience. I want it done properly and I'm willing to wait. I had jerseys I wanted done for myself, as well as a friend who wanted a jersey done as a tribute to his daughter who passed away at an early age, and it took something like 8 months to get it done, but it was done right and at the end of the day he was very happy he waited.

Arena wear told me they weren't taking any more orders a month ago.

I can imagine they are busy with the amount of shirts NYR/Steiner has the players wearing every round of the playoffs.

Just read on Facebook that selected Pens alternates are now available at J & J Distributing, but definitely no bargain prices as expected!

Just read on Facebook that selected Pens alternates are now available at J & J Distributing, but definitely no bargain prices as expected!

Why did you post about it in the Deals and Steals thread then? lol

Any opinions on how much a NWOT McDonagh NY Stadium Series Edge 2.0 (54) is worth?

Any opinions on how much a NWOT McDonagh NY Stadium Series Edge 2.0 (54) is worth?