DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Thanks. Unfortunately that item is not showing up on my phone. On eBay there's also one New With Tags listed for $425. Is that priced to sell? How about the same jersey if NWOT?

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

175 is a good price for a McDonough size 54 Stadium Series.

Yeah probably $175 to $200 would seem right, maybe a bit more.

Or as much as somebody is willing to pay. Is the customization accurate? That will make a difference, at least here, maybe not on eBay.

Edited by JoeM7392

Stadium Series 2.0's were not retailed to the public (minus the Kings) so if you found a Ranger one for $175 would be a real deal.

Stadium Series 2.0's were not retailed to the public (minus the Kings) so if you found a Ranger one for $175 would be a real deal.

I'd have to agree. I think you'd be doing ok at $250-275 for a brand new, correctly customized legit 2.0. I'm sure many paid the JB price plus customizing, making it $400+.

I'd have to agree. I think you'd be doing ok at $250-275 for a brand new, correctly customized legit 2.0. I'm sure many paid the JB price plus customizing, making it $400+.

Now that I think about it I guess it would be closer to $250 if accurate. I just couldn't see getting more than that if I tried to sell either of my SS jerseys, especially now.

Now that I think about it I guess it would be closer to $250 if accurate. I just couldn't see getting more than that if I tried to sell either of my SS jerseys, especially now.

I never seem to get what I "should" get for my jerseys!

Just read on Facebook that selected Pens alternates are now available at J & J Distributing, but definitely no bargain prices as expected!

Don't see any on the site. Could they have sold out already?

What price range were they asking?

So far he only posted it on his Facebook page and prices start at $500 for players who left the team and $900 for current players.

Yes, it is a very good price. Not sure who would sell it for that though.

Good deal on Indo-Edge New York Rangers jerseys (blanks)?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161692834467?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=460664043600&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looks like a legit jersey, even if it is an Indo-Edge. Price seems quite good too!

Seller has some other Indo-Edge jerseys for around the same price too. LA, Toronto, San Jose, Chicago, Columbus, and Minnesota. http://stores.ebay.com/Sandys-Fan-tastic-Stuff/_i.html?_nkw=authentic&submit=Search&_sid=305695754

Edited by liquidice

Good deal on Indo-Edge New York Rangers jerseys (blanks)?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/161692834467?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&var=460664043600&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Looks like a legit jersey, even if it is an Indo-Edge. Price seems quite good too!

Seller has some other Indo-Edge jerseys for around the same price too. LA, Toronto, San Jose, Chicago, Columbus, and Minnesota. http://stores.ebay.com/Sandys-Fan-tastic-Stuff/_i.html?_nkw=authentic&submit=Search&_sid=305695754

That's way too much for an Indo-Edge of any team, not to mention a team of no talent Arse clowns that lost a playoff game to a bunch of amateurs on a last minute goal.

Edited by guam64

That's way too much for an Indo-Edge of any team, not to mention a team of no talent Arse clowns that lost a playoff game to a bunch of amateurs on a last minute goal.

Thanks but wasn't really looking for your opinion on the team itself.

So would you place IndoEdge jerseys below Reebok Premier jerseys?

Thanks but wasn't really looking for your opinion on the team itself.

So would you place IndoEdge jerseys below Reebok Premier jerseys?

Indo Edge are better than Premier. At least they have sewn on crests and don't have the weird vinyl shoulder patches (not that this matters for a Rangers jersey, mind you). Those differences aside, they are very very similar jerseys.

Meigray has some white Rangers 1.0s for clearance for wicked cheap. Honestly, that jersey is way better than an Indo in terms of quality. http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6663040&catLevel=1&scLevel=0&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=57411&catParentID=57411&scId=57411

I've seen Indos for as cheap as $50 (mind you, they were Red Wings, but still), so $130 is pretty high in my mind. If you keep a watchful eye on eBay or on the trading post here, you are bound to get a 1.0 or 2.0 Rangers jersey for not much more. It'd be worth the wait.

Edited by Jay3313

Indo Edge are better than Premier. At least they have sewn on crests and don't have the weird vinyl shoulder patches (not that this matters for a Rangers jersey, mind you). Those differences aside, they are very very similar jerseys.

Meigray has some white Rangers 1.0s for clearance for wicked cheap. Honestly, that jersey is way better than an Indo in terms of quality. http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=6663040&catLevel=1&scLevel=0&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=57411&catParentID=57411&scId=57411

I've seen Indos for as cheap as $50 (mind you, they were Red Wings, but still), so $130 is pretty high in my mind. If you keep a watchful eye on eBay or on the trading post here, you are bound to get a 1.0 or 2.0 Rangers jersey for not much more. It'd be worth the wait.

Thanks, I've seen the Rangers 1.0 road jerseys on Meigray unfortunately, nothing in my size or even close to it (I have a Rangers 1.0 in size 52 that fits pretty well - but I'd probably do better with a size 50 or maybe even 46).

Been keeping my eye on eBay, this thread and the Trade forum here looking for a 1.0 or 2.0 Rangers jersey - will definitely keep looking :)

Thanks again!

Don't mind old man Guam, he's harmless, like the Captials when Ovie's not on the ice. You just have to filter out the truth from the jokes.

Don't mind old man Guam, he's harmless, like the Captials when Ovie's not on the ice. You just have to filter out the truth from the jokes.

Besides, if you can't take the punches, don't follow hockey!

I picture if you go down into his basement, he's got one of those walls covered with 1,000's of articles and pictures of Jagr cut out of magazines and newspapers, with doodles of explosions all over them. He sits at a little desk cutting out letters and pasting them into a hate letter that he puts into an envelope with tweezers and mails to him wherever he happens to be playing.