DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, that doesn't surprise me.  I'm sure a lot of the really good stuff gets snagged and sold/kept before it goes on sale to the general public.  I need to get a list together.

That's what I've been doing.  Just periodically checking the site now and then.  They really need a "What's new" section.

Haha, it sounds like you are more right than you know!

A word of advice: try to be as specific as possible.  For me, if I put any vintage Devils jersey, I know I will never get a call as I would be #78 on the list.  I would narrow it down to literally specific jerseys or players or years or sets.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Quick, throw an Andy Greene gamer at him and he'll take it and go!!!

Haha just sold 2 recently, so actually been downsizing the Greene collection.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

A word of advice: try to be as specific as possible.  For me, if I put any vintage Devils jersey, I know I will never get a call as I would be #78 on the list.  I would narrow it down to literally specific jerseys or players or years or sets.

Yes, good advice indeed. Thanks!

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Haha just sold 2 recently, so actually been downsizing the Greene collection.

I know, that's why you have so many!!

On 9/14/2016 at 9:47 AM, amonte78 said:

MeiGray added more training camp/preseason jerseys to the Clearance section, this time it's Devils jerseys for only $75 :)

Picked up two, a red Koho ($75) and a white no name #22 CCM ($99). 

The Koho is going to be a project, I really wanted to harvest the back #3 to replace a signed one on a Brodeur I have, not sure what my plans are for the rest of it.

The white CCM is brand new with the sleeve tag, #22 becomes a #26 Elias.

JB's blank authentics on ebay are 20% off right now.  According to reddit it is going to last 72 hours.  http://www.ebay.com/sch/jerseybaron_com/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_ipg&_from&rt=nc&LH_AllListings=1&_udlo&_udhi&LH_PrefLoc=98&LH_SaleItems=1

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

its the same as he does of eBay ,and its older stock he is trying to get rid of 

It is what he does off eBay, but it's not just older stock. A lot of that stuff is current.

Question is, will he go even cheaper off eBay now? The ones I need are still more than I want to spend. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It is what he does off eBay, but it's not just older stock. A lot of that stuff is current.

Question is, will he go even cheaper off eBay now? The ones I need are still more than I want to spend. 

He might he is  more willing to do that with USA customers due to no taxes 

Cool thanks guys. 

And please excuse my stupid screen name. Thought I was changing that text below my name, not the screen name itself. And of course they only let you change it once every 30 days ?

5 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Cool thanks guys. 

And please excuse my stupid screen name. Thought I was changing that text below my name, not the screen name itself. And of course they only let you change it once every 30 days ?

Was gonna say...

Yeah. I was trying to be funny. Like your Mentally ill for ultrafil. 

Some people have "Legend" underneath their names (for high post count, I guess) and I saw it and that Bloodhound Gang song got stuck in my head. 

Embarrasing. :(

17 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

Yeah. I was trying to be funny. Like your Mentally ill for ultrafil. 

I'm glad someone actually found me funny other than me! 

1 hour ago, Committed said:

I was really hoping to piggy pack off this. "Batshit for air knit" or something along those lines... :lol:

Now someone should do that if you don't. 

2 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

If anyone has success with JB going lower than the "sale" price, please let me know. I would like to take advantage of that.

Just sent him an email - I'll let ya know. 

20 hours ago, tbart said:

I seriously need to add one of these to my collection if for no other reason than it being the Happy Gilmore jersey.

Anyone looking to strip one of the white Devils training camp jerseys Meigray has up, this is what you're looking at. 

9A5DDB96-DCDF-4BF4-A8CA-8E4A5F4A4803_zps

In my experience its like middle of the road, not awful, but not great. You'd want to pick a number that you are mostly covering, or expect to put in a lot of work with the residue.