sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, furiousd said:

I'll not have such talk in this house! Everything should be ultrafil.

Sorry....didn't know there was more than just one person who is mentally ill for ultrafil ?

1 hour ago, HockeyMusic said:

Sorry....didn't know there was more than just one person who is mentally ill for ultrafil ?

It's an epidemic.

23 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Here, take my house. All I want is ultrafil. 

I'm having a suit made for special occasions. 

20 minutes ago, hatryk said:

Kings selling issued jerseys of players for $300 on their game used site. 

Got a link?  I can't find them anywhere.

Thank you.  For some reason I still can't access it from the mobile site, but your link did work.

28 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Fully personalized TI with the 50th patch for 300? Nice deal! 

I suspect that almost all of those are preseason jerseys, and will have nameplates.

Quick review of my usual searches over there reveals that they ain't got nothing for me. That's sad, but good for my wallet. 

10 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm seeing at least two players of interest to me in that Kings sale but I just can't bring myself to drop $300 on a GI. Sweet jerseys but I hope the price comes down. 

I'm hoping it shows up with wear and used as a backup jersey. 

10 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm seeing at least two players of interest to me in that Kings sale but I just can't bring myself to drop $300 on a GI. Sweet jerseys but I hope the price comes down. 

Shipping to Europe is a whopping $75. How about no.

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Quick review of my usual searches over there reveals that they ain't got nothing for me. That's sad, but good for my wallet. 

I was hoping you'd buy a Jagr Devils GI and sell it for $200 in a few months :P

17 hours ago, hatryk said:

Kings selling issued jerseys of players for $300 on their game used site. 

Are these just slapped together and sold for cheap to make up for their recent ridiculous price markup on their gamers?

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Are these just slapped together and sold for cheap to make up for their recent ridiculous price markup on their gamers?

Right?  Just imagine if they took some blanks and did in-house team store fan customization.  That would be terrible.

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Regardless, after seeing how some other teams decided to liquidate their stock, 300 seems grubby.  Maybe if they were the anniversary jerseys, but I didn't see any of those.

I've seen some of these jerseys in person, and at least for the prospects, many if not most of their jerseys were almost certainly used in preseason Kings vs Kings scrimmages or in games against other divisional teams' prospects.  In fact, one of the jerseys Dr. Puck is considering, I actually have a photomatch to a Kings vs Kings game.

I'm not sure about the current players' jerseys.  I'm pretty sure they used up their home preseason sets at Frozen Fury in Vegas, which I attended, and those have already been put up for sale on the site.  Frozen Fury games were the last 2 preseason games, so why would they make up another set of preseason jerseys with nameplates?  I could see why they might make up a backup set of jerseys, but why put nameplates on them?  The Kings travel with the preseason road set as backups, so these might possibly be the ones for sale now, but I can't be positive about that.

EDIT:  I took a closer look at the black jerseys for the regular (non-prospect) players, and at least in the 2 jerseys pictured (Doughty & McNabb), there are no nameplates.  So these black jerseys must have been made sometime during the regular season (not the preseason), and possibly before January 2017, as they do not have the NHL 100th patch.  They also seem to have official tags in the hem, whereas the others don't.

Edited by LAK74

19 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Regardless, after seeing how some other teams decided to liquidate their stock, 300 seems grubby.  Maybe if they were the anniversary jerseys, but I didn't see any of those.

That's exactly what I was hoping for. I find the Kings home and away jerseys very boring. 

5 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I've seen some of these jerseys in person, and at least for the prospects, many if not most of their jerseys were almost certainly used in preseason Kings vs Kings scrimmages or in games against other divisional teams' prospects.  In fact, one of the jerseys Dr. Puck is considering, I actually have a photomatch to a Kings vs Kings game.

I'm not sure about the current players' jerseys.  I'm pretty sure they used up their home preseason sets at Frozen Fury in Vegas, which I attended, and those have already been put up for sale on the site.  Frozen Fury games were the last 2 preseason games, so why would they make up another set of preseason jerseys with nameplates?  I could see why they might make up a backup set of jerseys, but why put nameplates on them?  The Kings travel with the preseason road set as backups, so these might possibly be the ones for sale now, but I can't be positive about that.

Are you also 100% certain they were even customized by Bobcat? I'm still just a little wary that they are just thrown together (by whomever can get the job done quickly) based on the customers selection. It seems like there is more than one Quick jersey available for only $300. That just seems fishy to me, like they are made to order.  

5 hours ago, amonte78 said:

I was hoping you'd buy a Jagr Devils GI and sell it for $200 in a few months :P

The price on those is a rip off, even at summer sale prices!

Edited by mfitz804