DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I can't see the minor leaguers any more on my phone.  I can't imagine they sold out; they were the same price as the roster players' jerseys.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I can't see the minor leaguers any more on my phone.  I can't imagine they sold out; they were the same price as the roster players' jerseys.

They pulled both the minor leaguers and the "former" players. Even if you try to go to the pages via the URLs, it just gives you an Error 404 page..

Edited by cjerina

10 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I just emailed them. They have two players who were with their AHL team whose Kings GI I want but not at full price. I specifically asked if they'd sell them in the $200 range. We shall see. 

Definitely let me know, as i have one that I would consider at that price point as well.

3 hours ago, cjerina said:

Definitely let me know, as i have one that I would consider at that price point as well.

Same here if the former players are also in the $200 range

4 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just got an email response. Apparently there's a sale happening at the Staples Center for those minor leaguers. Once the sale ends on the 23rd, they go back up online. And they are keeping them at $300.

So there's that. I'm holding off for now. 

So are they still $300 at the sale? (Not sure how to interpret the term 'sale')

26 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Just got an email response. Apparently there's a sale happening at the Staples Center for those minor leaguers. Once the sale ends on the 23rd, they go back up online. And they are keeping them at $300.

So there's that. I'm holding off for now. 

From a marketing standpoint, removing them from potential online buyers for in-person sales only, and then NOT lowering the price after REPOSTING them back online seems absolutely pointless. Who the hell came up with that idea?

11 hours ago, cowboys said:

I hear you I had a guy want to buy a jersey but wanted shipping included in the price .

No f u c k i n g way .

Postage and awful exchange rate are just part of the cost of collecting. Thankfully I'm at a point where I now have mates in US and Canada who are happy to hold one by one purchases and post in bulk to me when I buy another one or two. 

• 2 weeks later...

From the J&J Distributing FB page:

"We are running a show special for all of you that are not attending the National in Chicago this week.  All of our Official Training Camp and Official Summer Camp Jerseys on the Practice Jersey page are $40 each or 3 for $100 plus shipping."

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

It's that problem with the spaces at the end of the URL. Someone bought it anyway. 

Ok thanks I have enough flyers jerseys and to buy a project would be to much ,just would have like to see it 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

It's that problem with the spaces at the end of the URL. Someone bought it anyway. 

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

Ok thanks I have enough flyers jerseys and to buy a project would be to much ,just would have like to see it 

It's not the space this time, you just have to enter the item number and then search completed listings.

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks guys ,at that price it would have been worth the strip job 

I could have sold it to the Facebook guy 

Size 48 with a fight strap 

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

There's no way this is true! ?

• 3 weeks later...

IJ has 40% off its remaining stock of Reebok jerseys, if you are lucky they may have a 2.0 of your team. 

4 minutes ago, cowboys said:

No flyers jerseys 

I think they'd be cheaper directly from Meigray anyway.  They still have home orange 54, 56, 58, 58+, and 58G away white 52, 58, 58+, and 58G available on eBay for $129.99.  They also have the 50th in all team sizes for $249.