DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not mine but I'm sure someone here is looking for a Hawks TBTC in a 52. For sale in the group. No clue how to link the exact 'ad'

https://www.facebook.com/groups/750340211643086/

Edited by redwingsdownunder

He’s asking $475 plus shipping. If anyone still wants some help buying it pm me. 

Am I the only one still hoping that MGG does another Cyber Monday Flash sale on FB? With better jerseys compared to last week?

On 11/25/2017 at 0:42 PM, amonte78 said:

Am I the only one still hoping that MGG does another Cyber Monday Flash sale on FB? With better jerseys compared to last week?

Their holiday sale is disappointing.

3 minutes ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

Yes and a good one.

3 hours ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

Cool!  I picked up a Leaf's white Wendel Clark last night.  Can't wait until it arrives!  

It'll be what was advertised, he's a good seller. He's bought quite a few from me, I am waiting to see if any pop up for sale. 

I saw this ROY go through GWJA.org, and I thought it was kind of cheap for what it is.  Am I missing something here?  

97-98 Patrick Roy Gamer, $1,461 plus 19% buyers fee.   ($1738)

LINK:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1997_98_Patrick_Roy_Colorado_Avalanche_Game_Worn_Jersey_All_Star_Season-13115-277.html

Edited by khabbi

I thought the same thing as I saw it progress. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it's tagged as a 96-97 jersey but claimed as a 97-98. Either that or somebody got the steal of the year...especially in an auction where just about everything went way above expectations. Who knows?

On 12/1/2017 at 7:29 PM, khabbi said:

I saw this ROY go through GWJA.org, and I thought it was kind of cheap for what it is.  Am I missing something here?  

97-98 Patrick Roy Gamer, $1,461 plus 19% buyers fee.   ($1738)

LINK:

http://www.gamewornauctions.net/products/1997_98_Patrick_Roy_Colorado_Avalanche_Game_Worn_Jersey_All_Star_Season-13115-277.html

I thought the same thing....there has to be *something* about it that it went so low....

On 12/1/2017 at 4:44 PM, Brilliant! said:

I thought the same thing as I saw it progress. I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that it's tagged as a 96-97 jersey but claimed as a 97-98. Either that or somebody got the steal of the year...especially in an auction where just about everything went way above expectations. Who knows?

yeah, I was watching a couple jerseys there and once it hit extended bidding things went a little too wild for me. saved me some money, I guess.

I’m not even remotely close to knowing enough about Avs jerseys to be called anything like an expert however over the years I did speak to a few interesting individuals who worked for the organization. One of them was a former equipment manager who told me that the guys would take a jersey and rotate it in for a player to wear and then rotate it out and keep it for personal collections. This alledgedly happened with the Big 3 (Sakic, Forsberg, Roy) in the early 2000s. Based on that information alone I think personally a lot of people may be Leary when a listing says it was worn in X season but has all the signs of being from Y season. Photo match would be needed for sure to ease my mind on something like that. 

30% off today at Lids including Winter Classic authentic jerseys. Come to $164.50 for McDonagh, Zuccarello and Lundqvist. Everything should be stitched, but no WC patch.

14 minutes ago, hatryk said:

If I get a blank who can customize it quickly?

I'm not sure how fast CoolHockey does it for stuff you send it, but I bought one from them and they had it done in a week. Reasonably accurate, which for an Indo jersey was good enough for me.