DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ebay has a 20% off coupon, PSPRING20, good until 8 PM Pacific.  You can use it on any jersey (or anything else).

34 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Ebay has a 20% off coupon, PSPRING20, good until 8 PM Pacific.  You can use it on any jersey (or anything else).

Can Canada use it or if we ship to the USA 

Nice, thanks!  Usually those coupons only work with certain items/sellers.  This one seems to work on just about anything. 

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Nice, thanks!  Usually those coupons only work with certain items/sellers.  This one seems to work on just about anything. 

I like when they offer these. But its always when there is nothing for me to buy. Today is no different. 

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Thanks for the coupon heads up! 

*Crosses one off in my wanted list*

How does the 20% off coupon work for the seller?  Is the seller supposed to just eat 20% of the selling price or does he/she get compensated somehow from eBay in the form of funds or reduced seller fees?

8 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

How does the 20% off coupon work for the seller?  Is the seller supposed to just eat 20% of the selling price or does he/she get compensated somehow from eBay in the form of funds or reduced seller fees?

It’s expired, but when they offer that, eBay eats the 20%. Seller still gets the full price. 

Thanks for the clarification.  Since the coupon seemed to work on just about any item, it didn’t seem fair to me that any seller would just be forced to take 20% less without any choice in the matter.

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Thanks for the clarification.  Since the coupon seemed to work on just about any item, it didn’t seem fair to me that any seller would just be forced to take 20% less without any choice in the matter.

Fortunately, that’s not what happens. 

I was poised to buy an item, but then the seller raised the price by, coincidentally, 20%. I guess he either didn’t know how it works, or he figured someone would use the coupon and be happy. 

Instead, I passed on it. 

Sorry the coupon didn’t work out for you.  I actually used the coupon to pick up something from JB.  I was just about to e-mail him anyway to get the jersey off eBay, but the coupon actually worked out better for me, and I ended up saving $63 off the regular price.

10 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Sorry the coupon didn’t work out for you.  I actually used the coupon to pick up something from JB.  I was just about to e-mail him anyway to get the jersey off eBay, but the coupon actually worked out better for me, and I ended up saving $63 off the regular price.

Well done my man. 

I picked up a jersey I had my eye on just to see how the coupon worked. 

You only get 20% *up to $100 (not sure if that was already mentioned) 

Worked fine by me, I was gonna try and get the seller down a little and this worked out perfectly so I didn't have to try and chew em.

Thank you to all that brought it to our attention.    

I used the 20% off with JB and got a home and away 'Hawks and an '09 'Hawks WC. Best part is you could use the coupon more than once so I did two orders and saved $165 total. Hopefully they do this again soon, it got me three jerseys I really wanted.

16 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

I used the 20% off with JB and got a home and away 'Hawks and an '09 'Hawks WC. Best part is you could use the coupon more than once so I did two orders and saved $165 total. Hopefully they do this again soon, it got me three jerseys I really wanted.

That’s odd, usually they only let you use their coupons once per account. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

That’s odd, usually they only let you use their coupons once per account. 

I was surprised too but being ebay was paying the tab I didn't question it. JB gets his full price and I get a deal. Win Win.

28 minutes ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

I was surprised too but being ebay was paying the tab I didn't question it. JB gets his full price and I get a deal. Win Win.

Absolutely!!

14 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

That's strange. I attempted to use it on a second purchase of pro stock gloves and got an error message stating I already used it. Had to have a friend buy it for me using his account.

Not that I'm condoning crappy adi-zero jerseys, but for $73 USD SHIPPED, that's a stupid deal:

https://www.morethanjustcaps.com/collections/sale-nhl-jerseys

Use code 'twitter10' for an additional $10 off

Never seen them below $100 before. And before you ask, yes of course I bought one but solely with the intention of stripping the crest for a project jersey :)

23 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Not that I'm condoning crappy adi-zero jerseys, but for $73 USD SHIPPED, that's a stupid deal:

https://www.morethanjustcaps.com/collections/sale-nhl-jerseys

Use code 'twitter10' for an additional $10 off

Never seen them below $100 before. And before you ask, yes of course I bought one but solely with the intention of stripping the crest for a project jersey :)

Very interesting. That's the pricing of a place that no longer plans to carry them. I wonder if a change in what is available is forthcoming...

21 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Very interesting. That's the pricing of a place that no longer plans to carry them. I wonder if a change in what is available is forthcoming...

Could be.  Hope so.

Thought it could be just them clearing inventory and focusing more on core products since they are more known for their caps.

16 hours ago, Biscuit In The Basket said:

Blank or customized? Team Issued?