DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that the fake-me-out customization (looks like multi layers and really is single layer) and isn't it supposed to be glaceir twill?

The pictures arent the greatest so that doesnt help but notice that NHL 08 tag? From my knowledge with purchasing Edges they are something i have never seen faked. Its a tag that talks about the rbk edge style being introduced in the game NHL 08. From those pictures that jersey looks legit.

the numbers are too skinny and narrow, and the name arch is not right. this is what it should look like-

2157424900105244266S200x200Q85.jpg

I'm obviously just talking about the customization, it didn't change when they went to Edge. :fight:

there you have it :thumbsup: its still a cheap jersey, if you're really good at stripping it could be a killer deal.

dude your not the big... your just tall!

Still can't fit in that baby jersey haha.

River City Sports $150 Edge Pro sale. (2008 All-Star, Heritage & Winter Classics are excluded.) Free US/Canada shipping over $139 for a limited time.

https://www.rivercit...=na&perPage=249

Finally bit and picked up two Edges. Not bad, 2 for the price of 1 plus free shipping! Now I just have go send them with a couple other jerseys out to be customized.

I just noticed that the Blackhawks alternate jersey they have for sale there (River City) is NOT the present third jersey but the one used in the Winter Classic game. No tomahawks and black tie instead of white. Anyone else confirm that?

Edited by schulzmc

I wondered the same thing. but no winter classic patch? I'm hoping it's a stock photo as they seem to do that a lot with their jerseys (using premiers as authentics, etc). regardless, I ordered one so we'll see.

I just noticed that the Blackhawks alternate jersey they have for sale there (River City) is NOT the present third jersey but the one used in the Winter Classic game. No tomahawks and black tie instead of white. Anyone else confirm that?

I wondered the same thing. but no winter classic patch? I'm hoping it's a stock photo as they seem to do that a lot with their jerseys (using premiers as authentics, etc). regardless, I ordered one so we'll see.

They were out of Blackhawks jerseys for most of the summer and fall. So, I'm pretty sure they replenished with current thirds. I ordered one as well.

How long is this thing going on for? I'm still on the fence about getting one of the sabres 3rds. Anyone have an EDGE one of those? Thanks guys

I sold this last month. The team name and numbers are made of felt.

sabresmillerfront.jpg

sabresmillerback.jpg

They were out of Blackhawks jerseys for most of the summer and fall. So, I'm pretty sure they replenished with current thirds. I ordered one as well.

I ordered one as well. It would be pretty cool if it was a Winter Classic blank - my WC is a replica (a really nice one) that I bought at a local jersey shop. But if it is a present third I have a use for that too...

Wanted to double check, so I called and asked. At first the woman who I spoke with said it was not the current third and it was not the Winter Classic. She stated it was essentially a WC without the patch. After inquiring if they have the 09 WC patch, she stated they do not.

After hearing this I told her I wanted to cancel my order. She asked for my contact info and said that she'd get call me back to see if the order had already been started (I ordered on the 30th). About 10 minutes later I received a call from Rob who stated the jersey does in fact have the shoulder patches so it is a current third. With this being the case I decided to go through with the order.

The entire time I was talking to the first person, I kept thinking it's ridiculous that they're selling a jersey that the team technically never wore. It should either come with the WC patch or it should have the tomahawks. So I'm glad in the end, it is the current third with the tomahawks. Now I just have to wait for it :)

Rob's been a big help each time I've ordered from RCS. Solid human.