DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Thanks for the "heads up" on the Amonte. My only red Nike is a Chelli that is a 56 which is too big for me.

sweet, glad someone on here got it!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I actually wear suspenders with them. I'm kind of like a hockey hipster. Kind of like every bandwagon Hawks fan once playoff time comes around.

Hahah i got a mental image and its hilarious.

Wha? Every self-respecting Black Hawk fan needs an Amonte jersey (or two or three).

I'm guessing at least 40% of the current Chicago fan base has no idea who Amonte was. :blink:

I'm guessing at least 40% of the current Chicago fan base has no idea who Amonte was. :blink:

lol 40%? Hell more than that probably couldn't even tell you who was on the team last year beyond Kane & Toews and they all hate that Big Buff is no longer around. The team is doing a decent job however making some of these guys known with their heritage nights.

That Kings would be a good get. That's the primary road for next year (according to rumors). Set it aside and see what happens for next years roster pickups.

I think theres plenty of good guys to use that for now lol

eh if the Kings wear that for their primary road jerseys next year, wouldnt that force the home teams to wear their whites?

edit: posted before refreshing, guess this is moot now lol

eh if the Kings wear that for their primary road jerseys next year, wouldnt that force the home teams to wear their whites?

edit: posted before refreshing, guess this is moot now lol

home teams wearing white is the way it should be anyway. It's boring that every game I see at home involves more or less the same two colors.

Believe it or not - this year I have worn Probert and Belfour jerseys to Hawks games and had people ask me who both of them were. Ugh.

Believe it or not - this year I have worn Probert and Belfour jerseys to Hawks games and had people ask me who both of them were. Ugh.

Does this surprise you? Come on man, it's bandwagon city over there. Hell, I heard some idiot at a SC pep rally not know the Legion of Doom.

As much as I want to kick the Blackhawks when they're down and all that jazz, but isn't Bill Wirtz to blame for this disconnection of eras due to his insane no broadcasting Blackhawks games because its unfair to season ticket holders or w/e rant the cause?

As much as I want to kick the Blackhawks when they're down and all that jazz, but isn't Bill Wirtz to blame for this disconnection of eras due to his insane no broadcasting Blackhawks games because its unfair to season ticket holders or w/e rant the cause?

Yep.

I wish. He wont even ship to Canada anymore :(

Man, that Canucks and Lightning pro alts really tops the list. I wonder if anyone here got em

edit: Christ, jerseys4thewin got the two alts...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Brand-New-Reebok-NHL-Blackhawks-Jersey-w-fight-strap-/130516576077?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1e6364e74d

Pretty sure this is a legit RBK edge, although this debunks the theory regarding necktag wording being RBK on home/away and REEBOK being on 3rds/all star jerseys

I wish. He wont even ship to Canada anymore :(

Man, that Canucks and Lightning pro alts really tops the list. I wonder if anyone here got em

edit: Christ, jerseys4thewin got the two alts...

I messaged him after he sold the Pens Lemieux for $135, asking him if he had any more authentics, but he never even responded to me :(