DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

When you type in "jersey" in the ebay search, and then filter by selecting sports mem, cards and fan shop, and then vintage memorabilia, and finally hockey, you can find all sorts of useless crap, like this NJ Devils garden gnome here -

2541173570105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

some hockey jersey pins, like this caps version here -

2611478180105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

and even some coke cans, like this Canucks version here -

2144160550105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

...oh, and every so often you may just come across a rare 1986 CCM ultrafil Flyers jersey like this guy here -

2284794750105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2595863740105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

which I plan on turning into a Hextall rookie season vezina winning jersey :thumbsup:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

When you type in "jersey" in the ebay search, and then filter by selecting sports mem, cards and fan shop, and then vintage memoribilia, and finally hockey, you can find all sorts of useless crap, like this NJ Devils garden gnome here -

2541173570105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

some hockey jersey pins, like this caps version here -

2611478180105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

and even some coke cans, like this Canucks version here -

2144160550105778501S200x200Q85.jpg

...oh, and every so often you may just come across a rare 1986 CCM ultrafil Flyers jersey that like this guy here -

2284794750105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

2595863740105778501S425x425Q85.jpg

which I plan on turning into a Hextall rookie season vezina winning jersey :thumbsup:

NOOOOOOO.........you beat me out for that!??

I wanted to do the same thing............sell it to me? ;)

Like an idiot I posted this in the wrong thread earlier:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280710791634#ht_3130wt_1396

I was going for it, but got outbid at the last second. Anyone here lucky enough to pull this in for that price?

Like an idiot I posted this in the wrong thread earlier:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280710791634#ht_3130wt_1396

I was going for it, but got outbid at the last second. Anyone here lucky enough to pull this in for that price?

I have one of those for sale... :thumbsup:

Flames fans.......

My link

Gah, if only I had more money it'd be mine. Great jersey, so friggin' weird.

NOOOOOOO.........you beat me out for that!??

I wanted to do the same thing............sell it to me? ;)

"The seller HockeyMusic cannot receive any new messages" :mellow:

...guess I can just email you, but FYI

http://cgi.ebay.com/...#ht_3130wt_1396

I was going for it, but got outbid at the last second.

I don't understand that...I mean, don't you bid up to the maximum you'd be willing to pay, instead of just outbidding the current bid, and hope it's enough to win?

I don't understand that...I mean, don't you bid up to the maximum you'd be willing to pay, instead of just outbidding the current bid, and hope it's enough to win?

It was low enough that I figured I'd be able to get it for around 75 shipped, so I waited till there were like 3 seconds left in the auction to bid hoping I'd have the high bid and steal it. Didn't work out that way, I entered 65.00 and the previous bidder's max bid was higher. I was watching it for a week and figured if the guy's max bid was higher than 65, odds are it was gonna be higher than I was willing to pay anyway.

Not something I necessarily need, but it was cheap enough to go for it and try to get my first authentic.

si, and it's being offered at a discount on the board ($125 shipped in the US)

that was actually the jersey that inspired the ebay courtesy rant thread last week

That definitely does not belong in the deals and steals thread. $115 shipped for a blank replica is neither a deal nor a deal.

Welcome to the boards HockeyHeaven...

As mentioned above, you probably overpaid for that jersey...that said, if it's something you wanted, more power to you, but you can certainly do much better, especially with replicas out there.

If you're new to the hobby, take your time, scour these boards, and soak in as much information as you can.

Before you know it, you'll be posting again in here, but referencing the Buffalo Sabres third jersey that you picked up for $10, not $100

You can start by buying nogoal99's jerseys, see below :thumbsup:

That definitely does not belong in the deals and steals thread. $115 shipped for a blank replica is neither a deal nor a deal.

I think you meant deal nor STEAL but either way no need to get on her like that. At least she didn't post a fake.

HockeyHeaven I have a few sabres reps I'm selling if you are interested so is seedmaya and she has a few smalls too.

I think you meant deal nor STEAL but either way no need to get on her like that. At least she didn't post a fake.

HockeyHeaven I have a few sabres reps I'm selling if you are interested so is seedmaya and she has a few smalls too.

I'm interested, send me some pics if you can to kittybrainz@me.com

Sorry for posting that one, I've been looking for that particular jersey for awhile I guess I just got overexcited.

I just picked up a blank Reebok EDGE Home Sabres jersey for around $181 today...I have no idea if that's a good deal or not but I wanted it and acted on impulse, as usual. I plan on getting it customized when the season starts.

Edited by HockeyHeaven30