DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Okay, trying to redeem myself. Found this on eBay earlier. Deal and/or steal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190559355506&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think you meant deal nor STEAL but either way no need to get on her like that. At least she didn't post a fake.

HockeyHeaven I have a few sabres reps I'm selling if you are interested so is seedmaya and she has a few smalls too.

Heh, yeah, I was doing six things at once when I posted that. Yes, I meant to say steal. I wasn't trying to get on her, just trying to point out that she overpaid for it. Everyone is entitled to one, I made my one mistake with that friggin Lindros Liberty I bought :(

Okay, trying to redeem myself. Found this on eBay earlier. Deal and/or steal?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190559355506&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Yeah that was a good deal, hope you got it. I've always liked that style, it'd make a good Hasek.

Yeah that was a good deal, hope you got it. I've always liked that style, it'd make a good Hasek.

I did! Also got this awhile back: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220806791377&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Not CCM and no nameplate, but it's my favorite jersey I own right now.

I did! Also got this awhile back: http://cgi.ebay.com/...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT

Not CCM and no nameplate, but it's my favorite jersey I own right now.

In replica terms, the starters are nicer than the CCMs, double elbows, and better overall quality :thumbsup:

I do not think this really qualifies as a steal, but it is a nice jersey. I know the Kohos fit bigger so size should not be an issue, and it already has the Blackhawks 75th patch, which is nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220818466035&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I do not think this really qualifies as a steal, but it is a nice jersey. I know the Kohos fit bigger so size should not be an issue, and it already has the Blackhawks 75th patch, which is nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220818466035&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I have an authentic Khabibulin KOHO jersey sz 52, but I wouldn't say that it fits bigger. The authentics RBK 6100 fit bigger. My RBK 6100 sz 52 fits like a 54.

Edited by amonte78

I have an authentic Khabibulin KOHO jersey sz 52, but I wouldn't say that it fits bigger. The authentics RBK 6100 fit bigger. My RBK 6100 sz 52 fits like a 54.

Really? I just got an alternate authentic Hawks Koho size 52 and am sending it to EPS to get stripped to hopefully get Amonte (with the Hawks 75th patch), or Sullivan if Amonte does not work. I found that the body is a bit bigger than my old size 52 ccm ultrafil, and the sleeves and underarms are very big.

I always thought the 6100s run BIG. I don't own any, but that was my impression. I do own a Koho jersey and I would say it fits true to size. But to me, the ultrafils tend to run smaller than normal.

That 'Hawks jersey could end up being a deal. Their 6100s are pretty hard to find.

In replica terms, the starters are nicer than the CCMs, double elbows, and better overall quality :thumbsup:

Pro Player replicas are still the best. I LOVE my PP Liberty, which is actually with Mike right now. Thing weighs a ton, I can't imagine having a game-weight PP.

Really? I just got an alternate authentic Hawks Koho size 52 and am sending it to EPS to get stripped to hopefully get Amonte (with the Hawks 75th patch), or Sullivan if Amonte does not work. I found that the body is a bit bigger than my old size 52 ccm ultrafil, and the sleeves and underarms are very big.

Well, my experience is:

KOHO 52 fits like 52, although sleeves could be longer

RBK 6100 52 fits like 54

RBK Edge 52 fits like 52, but the body could be bigger

Nike Authentic 54 fits like 54

And great player choice for that alt Koho jersey! :thumbsup:

I always thought the 6100s run BIG. I don't own any, but that was my impression. I do own a Koho jersey and I would say it fits true to size. But to me, the ultrafils tend to run smaller than normal.

That 'Hawks jersey could end up being a deal. Their 6100s are pretty hard to find.

The koho/CCM 6100's are cut bigger. My Jagr 04 CCM all star is a 46 (A medium) but its cut like an XL replica.

Me too, and I'm a Rangers fan.

Why the hell can't I find Rangers blanks for that price? Now that we inked Cally, I wanna get myself a home to make into a Callahan with an "A" and the 85th patch to match my Heritage. Obviously I'll need one with the wordmark so I can have a Callahan captain's jersey also.

Why the hell can't I find Rangers blanks for that price? Now that we inked Cally, I wanna get myself a home to make into a Callahan with an "A" and the 85th patch to match my Heritage. Obviously I'll need one with the wordmark so I can have a Callahan captain's jersey also.

Not a done deal yet that he will be the captain. They might make richards the captain although it should be callahan.

Not a done deal yet that he will be the captain. They might make richards the captain although it should be callahan.

All the beat writers and sports reporters think it'll be Cally. Shouldn't be Richards. I don't like making the guy a captain when he's new to the team. He should have to earn his time and earn the right to be the captain.

All the beat writers and sports reporters think it'll be Cally. Shouldn't be Richards. I don't like making the guy a captain when he's new to the team. He should have to earn his time and earn the right to be the captain.

Then we are agreed, it should be Dubinsky.

Then we are agreed, it should be Dubinsky.

Lol, not really. Callahan is more of a leader than Dubi, and he'd make a better captain IMO.

Richards may be the captain because of the torts connection and all the young guys may feel like a veteran should lead them. Yea on merit Callahan should wear the C but i guess we got to wait til training camp for certain.

Yeah I was watching that when it was 12 bucks.