DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Good deals this week guys

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260836520342?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Not a Era Specific Custom job but hey! Its still a legit Henri Richard Canadiens jersey for like $100+sh. I had to jump.

Its not like he won 11 cups or anything :thumbsup:

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got a Mighty Ducks eggplant size 58 from Meigray's. The hard part is going to be who to choose to customize it as. 1st Mighty Ducks jersey.

###### this is really tempting. Meigray's $30 shipping is holding me up right now!

So it's $30 for the cheapest shipping method on the Meigray clearance items?!?! :blink:

One item from MeiGray has always cost me $20 in shipping. Two or more items and it jumps up to $25 for me.

I thouhgt it was a standard $15 to US plus $5/ jersey? That was my cost. I had buy a couple just to average the shipping cost down :D. The sad part is I drove by MeiGray on Tuesday and didn't go in.

To ship to Canada, their cheapest method is $30. $40 is their other option.

It just sucks cuz its roughly an 8 hour drive from my house to the Meigray location and they want to charge $30. Im debating about buying 2-3 jerseys just to make it worthwhile and more reasonable.

$15 for shipping for me. Great deal for one jersey for $65.

MeiGray added some photos, so that helps somewhat. I'm actually glad I didn't order something, because it turned out to be different from what I expected.

If it makes you guys feel better I bought three jerseys off Meigray and paid $40 for USPS shipping. Still worth it though.

Got another killer deal at the local Sportchek today. Saw a promotion in the flyer for 25% off all jerseys, they have already marked down the older style Leafs edge authentics to $59.99. Bought a blue and white and used an extra 10% off coupon for signing up for their e-mail list for 35% off total. Both jersey's cost me $90 tax in.

For anybody that's in the area it's the Sportchek at the corner of Hwy 7 and Weston road. All the other Sportchek's I've been to still have them marked at $99.99.

Bought a blue and white and used an extra 10% off coupon for signing up for their e-mail list for 35% off total. Both jersey's cost me $90 tax in.

Dayyyuum. Nice..even if they are Leafs jerseys! Man, that should be grounds for arrest....you robbed them! #wheelsnipeparty #bank.

:thumbsup:

went back and bought 4 more:

1 tampa white

1 leafs white 3rd

1 white flyers

1 black flyers

added to that:

1 tampa white

a good haul if i say so myself!

:P

A question about the jerseys on the Meigray clearance... What year(s) would the airknit/6100s have been used? I'm looking at a couple of the jerseys (Kings, Predators, Blues) and wondering for customization purposes to make sure the players I want were actually playing then. Thanks in advance.

A question about the jerseys on the Meigray clearance... What year(s) would the airknit/6100s have been used? I'm looking at a couple of the jerseys (Kings, Predators, Blues) and wondering for customization purposes to make sure the players I want were actually playing then. Thanks in advance.

I'm assuming they're all reebok, so... 06-07?

Any way to remove the Stars logo?

:huh:

WHY would you want to?

it's a PRO jersey and other than the fact that Modo wore a 58, it's pretty spot on!

:unsure:

Pretty much 06-07. The Ducks were 05-06, as well as the Sabres. Some of them are 05-06 (the NHL shield is embroidered on the jersey, while 06-07 was a NHL shield patch sewn onto the jersey)

Pretty much 06-07. The Ducks were 05-06, as well as the Sabres. Some of them are 05-06 (the NHL shield is embroidered on the jersey, while 06-07 was a NHL shield patch sewn onto the jersey)

Thanks for the help. Relatively new to jerseys... how big of a faux pas would it be to take an 06-07 model jersey and customize it to a player who played on that team another year? For example, I was thinking of making one of the Sens jerseys a Bondra. Looking at photos of Bondra in the Sens jersey, it appears to be the same style more or less, but I guess the materials may be different? Not sure exactly yet on the exact differences...

Any way to remove the Stars logo?

Just curious on why you want to remove the Stars logo?.

On another note, not all Airknit jerseys in the Meigray sale are RBK, some of them are actually CCM. I haven't seen any KOHO though.

Hi Bobcat1998. Welcome to IceJerseys. :)

Thanks for the help. Relatively new to jerseys... how big of a faux pas would it be to take an 06-07 model jersey and customize it to a player who played on that team another year? For example, I was thinking of making one of the Sens jerseys a Bondra. Looking at photos of Bondra in the Sens jersey, it appears to be the same style more or less, but I guess the materials may be different? Not sure exactly yet on the exact differences...

The jersey styles are very similar, cut-wise. However, if you were to make a Reebok jersey into a Bondra, it would be considered a jersey foul by many, as he didn't wear that jersey brand. He was a member of the Senators in '03-'04, so I believe he wore CCM/Koho. If you found a CCM/Koho, then that would be the most fitting.

However, the jersey is yours and you may do as you wish. This is just my 2 cents. :thumbsup: