DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Saw that jersey, but adult medium is waaaaaaay to small for me :glare:

Yeah I don't even know what I'll do with it, probably too small for me as well. Maybe I'll just save it for my son (he's 3 now)

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I take it they only sell Blackhawks? I need a deal on a Blue Jackets jersey, those things have gotta be on clearance somewhere.

They do not have Blue Jackets stuff. Not sure but they may have jerseys for some other teams but they are for sure geared for Chicago sports.

I live about 4 miles from that store..... they're good people there.

I agree - I live nearby as well and go there all the time. They just moved to a bigger store - the jersey business must be good! They are, indeed, great guys.

Take 20% off your order at Hockeytron.com. They have most teams available in Edge cuts. $160/jersey (blank)

http://www.hockeytron.com/

What code do you use for the 20% off?

Have you bought from them before?

I was looking for the Boston home authentic, but the price almost looks too good to be true.

Thanks for any help.

Due to the unfortunate confirmation that the Blackhawks will not be wearing their alternate jerseys this year I figure people would want to grab them while available. This place in Illinois has blanks for $199. I called to confirm sizing and they informed me they do not have 52, but do have 54 and that is what I got.

They did indicate that they have the Blackhawks Authentic Winter Classics in size 52, which also seems like a great deal to me as those are harder to come by.

Below is the link, nothing on the Winter Classics but call 630-769-1990 and they will give you the low down.

http://projerseysports.com/team-gear/product.php?id_product=47183

FYI - I stopped in there today and they still have some of the outgoing Hawks third on sale, as well as some authentic 09 winter classic jerseys.

I was looking for the Boston home authentic, but the price almost looks too good to be true.

Thanks for any help.

The code is SUPER20. I personally haven't bought from this company before, but it seems legit. (I am basing this off the customer reviews on their website.)

Happy shopping. :thumbsup:

Thanks for any help.

They are legit. I bought some hockey equipment from them. :thumbsup:

Super20 is the code and use it at checkout! (as Mac said)

But in any case, eBay favors the buyer with its protection policy. Worst case scenario is that your money goes into limbo for a couple of months while you deal with the claim. Unless someone here has gotten scammed out of a jersey and his money on eBay. :unsure:

I was READY AND then I GO and look at his feedback and I was gone real QUICK!

:closedeyes:

and ebay STILL lets him have an account so he can sell/shaft more $$$ from people!

:blush:

:closedeyes:

and ebay STILL lets him have an account so he can sell/shaft more $$$ from people!

:blush:

Two negative responses in 12 months and you think his acct should be revoked? Maybe if those were the only two transactions I could understand...

I think the seller is legit, not everything will go smooth as some hope. Anyways, I have contacted the guy and he is willing to ship to Canada. I'm itching for that Avs burgundy Pro Player jersey. I'm just waiting for a reply on whether he can provide an tracking number if I'm willing to pay extra for shipping.

I think the seller is legit, not everything will go smooth as some hope. Anyways, I have contacted the guy and he is willing to ship to Canada. I'm itching for that Avs burgundy Pro Player jersey. I'm just waiting for a reply on whether he can provide an tracking number if I'm willing to pay extra for shipping.

Just ask him to send it priority international, it costs around $20-25.

I was READY AND then I GO and look at his feedback and I was gone real QUICK!

I don't understand what the issue with his feedback is. He has two negative transactions in the last year....