DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

I saw that one last night and I was ready to pull the trigger, but I didn't really have anyone in mind to put on it.......

I knew you would get to it eventually.....nice pickup Chris!!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw that one last night and I was ready to pull the trigger, but I didn't really have anyone in mind to put on it.......

I knew you would get to it eventually.....nice pickup Chris!!

CLEAN OUT YOUR INBOX! ARRRRGGGH!!!!

I mean, thank you, kind sir.

...check your email :)

Odd......the 48-R tag looks like it would be a team issue (doesn't have the "made in..." writing on it), however it has retail tags.......

On another note, I picked this up for my goalie collection

My link

I jumped on this because Belfour is a HOF goaltender and he was a Leaf.....and CCM goalie cuts are hard to come by (at least I haven't seen them....)

Anyone else with hookups to goalie size jerseys please let me know......I am a goalie myself so I have a special place for them.....

On another note, I picked this up for my goalie collection

My link

I jumped on this because Belfour is a HOF goaltender and he was a Leaf.....and CCM goalie cuts are hard to come by (at least I haven't seen them....)

Anyone else with hookups to goalie size jerseys please let me know......I am a goalie myself so I have a special place for them.....

I saw that one last night and was going to post it in the deals and steals thread because it was such a good price. I'm sure you've seen them but Meigray has a bunch of Leafs goalie cuts in the clearance section

I saw that one last night and was going to post it in the deals and steals thread because it was such a good price. I'm sure you've seen them but Meigray has a bunch of Leafs goalie cuts in the clearance section

Yeah I have, but there are no real goalies of note in the post lockout era (except Belfour the first year after the lockout.......but other than that what am I going to put....Toskala?? :P

Yeah I have, but there are no real goalies of note in the post lockout era (except Belfour the first year after the lockout.......but other than that what am I going to put....Toskala?? :P

Oh God, I'd have to come over there and burn that jersey for you if you did that.

Yeah, saw that one at the Selanne. 52 is too big for me, but good pick up instead of the Selanne because I think the customization is off and you'd have to strip it anyway.

Hey, anyone know what a 96-97, 97-98 Lady Liberty NYR jersey is worth (the blue one)? blank? customized with Gretzky? Were they made in El Salvador?

The retail ones were made in El Salvador. The gamers were made in Berlin, WI.

For the love of all that is holy, do not customize it as Gretzky. There are more than enough Gretzky jerseys out there (in addition to all the fakes). If you're looking to sell one, I'd say keep it blank. Customized ones may sell for more, but unless you're sure you'll get $70+ more selling it customized, it's really not worth it.

The retail ones were made in El Salvador. The gamers were made in Berlin, WI.

For the love of all that is holy, do not customize it as Gretzky. There are more than enough Gretzky jerseys out there (in addition to all the fakes). If you're looking to sell one, I'd say keep it blank. Customized ones may sell for more, but unless you're sure you'll get $70+ more selling it customized, it's really not worth it.

Ha, ha...that's a great comment about Gretzky. I'm actually not that into Gretzky jerseys, but there is one that has already been customized that I was considering if it was a good deal. I saw a white blank on eBay that is up to $240 and not over yet, so I was wondering what is a decent price for these.

Interesting about the gamers vs. retail. Isn't Berlin, WI where SandKnit makes its football and baseball jerseys?

Ha, ha...that's a great comment about Gretzky. I'm actually not that into Gretzky jerseys, but there is one that has already been customized that I was considering if it was a good deal. I saw a white blank on eBay that is up to $240 and not over yet, so I was wondering what is a decent price for these.

Interesting about the gamers vs. retail. Isn't Berlin, WI where SandKnit makes its football and baseball jerseys?

The whites were only used for one season and are pretty rare which is why they go for so much when they do pop up. The blues are pretty common and can be had blank for around $100.

Got this off of eBay! Been looking for one of these for awhile.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110740435552?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

The Hurricanes team store is selling all ASG stuff for 50% off. Might pay to see if they have authentic jerseys left

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=46161

Pickings on the ASG jerseys were already pretty slim last time I was there in March...but there's an outside chance I'll go down for the opener, so I'll give it a look see.

Slim, lmao!

The Hurricanes team store is selling all ASG stuff for 50% off. Might pay to see if they have authentic jerseys left

http://hurricanes.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=46161

Did anyone call them and see if they had authentics? I'm in class...

Did anyone call them and see if they had authentics? I'm in class...

Yeah I did. They said they sold them all over the ASG weekend