DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Why did I have to be working.I'm so pissed. I bet jerseys4thewin got this

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260889531130

Probably. Seems like that tool bag gets alot of stuff and turns it around.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dammit.....cue the inflation.......

I say old bean, there's not a chap among me which could ever get me hardford. Limey Walers. GO SCOTLAND!

EDIT: Upon further review, what the hell does any of that mean?

Not the first one I've seen that could be throwing away money because he doesn't bother to spell correctly for searches.

I saw that one a few days ago and asked the condition.

He said "looks like it was used in practices some marks but no rips".

Don't know if that's what you guys are looking for but there is no proof that it was game used by Hartford.

It could have been used in pick up games for all we know.

I'm opting out - good luck

Pretty good deals there, but I'd feel a little strange wearing that second one... :P

Miro still lives on LI. My friend saw him at the DMV over the summer and said Miro was so happy someone recognized him. They had a nice convo and Miro even posed for a picture!

Miro jersey is for nostalgic purposes of course :) I love finding jerseys of my favorite sabres from the 90's. It's hard to come by a decent price, but I like when I do!

Miro jersey is for nostalgic purposes of course :) I love finding jerseys of my favorite sabres from the 90's. It's hard to come by a decent price, but I like when I do!

I love his description of the Miller jersey....why so much hatred?? But you got a sweet deal out of it haha

Kurt, I don't think anyone hates Miro. Its all about Satan! He is my boiiiiiiii. Gotta Arbour Night the Satan (see what I did there :thumbsup: )of my Miro jersey (once I pay to get it customized)

I'd get one of his jersey just because of his name and even wear it to church if I ever go there. B)

LOL! I was actually thinking that before I read this post. If I wasn't a Ranger fan and I wouldn't have to die for owning a Sabres or Isles jersey, I'd totally do the same thing the next time I'm in church (which will probably be never - I avoid that place like it's New Jersey)

Kurt, I don't think anyone hates Miro. Its all about Satan! He is my boiiiiiiii. Gotta Arbour Night the Satan (see what I did there :thumbsup: )of my Miro jersey (once I pay to get it customized)

Lol read the description for the Miller jersey she won. The seller was talking about just wanting the jersey gone and he cant stand Ryan Miller.

Lol read the description for the Miller jersey she won. The seller was talking about just wanting the jersey gone and he cant stand Ryan Miller.

Nevermind then. You know I don't read :thumbsup: