DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are LAST YEAR's jerseys. They have the vector patch on the back neck.

And people wonder why I went off on you last night.

Yeah, you make a good point. I just went ahead and got a Kampfer White Set 2 GI, 2010-11 on Meigray. Yay first 2.0 authentic, and first authentic in general. (:

Im just not a fan of those all stars at all...especially since the only place that can customize them is EPS. If they are customized they look ok but blank i think they're ugly. What happened to the real nice All Star jerseys anyway..stupid reebok.

Im just not a fan of those all stars at all...especially since the only place that can customize them is EPS. If they are customized they look ok but blank i think they're ugly. What happened to the real nice All Star jerseys anyway..stupid reebok.

I agree 100% and I see since we have been watching and emailing him his price went up

I will have to check if there is any Flyers on the white team

I agree 100% and I see since we have been watching and emailing him his price went up

Well we wont even know until after Thursday night for the whack-Arse "fantasy draft". I'm just not a fan of the all-star process now, what happened to the best players from the East facing the best from the West. Its not 5th grade lunchtime dodge-ball. Although that would be dope.

You know those are for last year, right? If you want them for this year you need to swap the shoulder patch and the reebok patch on the back.

Well we wont even know until after Thursday night for the whack-Arse "fantasy draft". I'm just not a fan of the all-star process now, what happened to the best players from the East facing the best from the West. Its not 5th grade lunchtime dodge-ball. Although that would be dope.

These jerseys are from last year and Claude Giroux was on the team

These jerseys are from last year and Claude Giroux was on the team

Well you said you wanted to wait to see who is on the white team...so your considering spending $300+ on the current ones?? The whole jersey is dumb IMO. Need to bring back some of those 92' jerseys!

I just grabbed one of his white 2011 jerseys. Even with his $25 price increase I am happy.

Same here, can't complain too much about getting an authentic jersey that was thought to be completely sold out for $160.

I wish an Islander made the game last year :(

Chara made it silly! It's not like you guys would tra....oh. Oh my. You mean you did? Well, there's still Luongo...