DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

it seems like he thought that you wanted to strip it and make a Jim Ace jersey.....not realizing the reference to Ace Ventura.....and that you were in fact talking about Jim Carey

Ah, that makes the most sense. Customization looks solid to me, so I'll probably go for it.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What? :blink:

I'm saying that I wouldn't mind having a Carey jersey, I'm just wondering what others think on the actual customization. (I don't want to strip the jersey and make it into something else; I'm happy with a #30 Carey.)

It seams like you're confused because I was talking to Jordan's House-

Watchin' that one!

It's actually the third time he's listed it. Will most likely be a strip job if I can get it, as I already have the exact same jersey.

Dude stripping an Air-Knit jersey is the hardest the letters and numbers always leave a bad mark. But with Uktrafil they just come of and all you get are the stich marks which go away in time or when you wash the jersey.

Actually this has absolutely nothing to do with the jersey materials. It always the twill, depending on how long they were heat applied to the jersey before sewing. Then it also depends on the twill backing. Many twill manufacturers using many different recipes for their "heat-fix backing" requiring different temperatures for applying. There's also twill that has an adhesive backing. Can you imagine what happens if you heat apply that to a jersey and take it off again? ;)

Well I'll put it this way, I've had better luck stripping an Ultrafil then an Air-Knit.

Wonder where it is now...

How did you find that listing if it ended Dec of 2011?

Wonder where it is now...

How did you find that listing if it ended Dec of 2011?

J was searching Google for "Burger King jersey for sale"..lol... I was hoping I would find something and I sure did a sold CCM Center Ice probably a team issue. Man that hurts!!!

I know where i can get A BK, know nothing about it, for 60 bucks, with Pearson on the back, i just lack currency.

I know where i can get A BK, know nothing about it, for 60 bucks, with Pearson on the back, i just lack currency.

If you can..I will give you another 60 bucks on top of that for you

well im not sure if its a replica or authentic, the guy just said he had one, but if he still has it, i'll definitely do it

Yeah let me know as well if he wants more then $60 for it.

If nobody bids on this, and you can get it for $100 and strip it cleanly, this might be a deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-New-York-Rangers-Authenitc-Pro-Liberty-Third-Jersey-/260989749703?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc43389c7

If nobody bids on this, and you can get it for $100 and strip it cleanly, this might be a deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pavel-Bure-New-York-Rangers-Authenitc-Pro-Liberty-Third-Jersey-/260989749703?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item3cc43389c7

True but that's a lot of ifs..

For what ever reason I have not had luck stripping Pro-Players.

Still, I know a lot are looking for this jersey - good luck.

The 9 on the back looks wrong, and the BURE would obviously have to come off, otherwise it's a waste of money.

If anyone's in Buffalo, the Sabres Store is having 40% off on alternate logo gear including jerseys, and 25% off regular logo jerseys and hats. The sale is good all day, but only at the arena store.

They're also offering free nameplate changes on your #19 jerseys from Connolly to Hodgson.