sungod661

A real bad bad day.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was watching all of his jerseys and missed the auctions. He's a collector from Germany and has a pretty bad reputation. I've dealt with him once.

So I guess it's karma for him?

I picked this up... think I got a great deal on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260995578817?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Now, Jagr just needs to stay with the Flyers so I can get it signed next year.

I caught the Jags, it's a decent deal. Replicas can be had for like, $40 or less, but to find the patches and get it done up would set you back. Decent deal overall.

I picked this up... think I got a great deal on it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/260995578817?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Now, Jagr just needs to stay with the Flyers so I can get it signed next year.

He also goes by the same name here....

He also goes by the same name here....

Is that a good or bad thing? Didn't see it listed anywhere in the sale threads here, so I just bought it on eBay.

Is that a good or bad thing? Didn't see it listed anywhere in the sale threads here, so I just bought it on eBay.

Neither, just pointing it out :)

Hey guys I want to make a purchase of meigray website and I was wondering if anyone knew someone that worked there and maybe can help me get a deal on a jersey that I want?

They dont really work like that. Wait til their summer sale as they do very nice discounts, sometimes up to 50% off or BOGO on jerseys from more than 1+ year ago. Im planning on cleaning up this year.

Well I really want to get this years Jerseys with the word mark on the back. I mean the ones that I want are from $400-$600 but if I can save some money why not.

Hey guys I want to make a purchase of meigray website and I was wondering if anyone knew someone that worked there and maybe can help me get a deal on a jersey that I want?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

b831wm.jpg

Just ask Barry Meisel himself, I'm sure he will be completely sympathetic to your cause to save $$$ at his business' cost. It's borderline insulting to even see this asked. If I'm lucky enough to get a discount from someone at MGG, the last thing I'm going to do is to take advantage of that person and pass the discount to anyone who asks on the internet. Even ignoring that, there are other members here who would buy something from MGG for a discounted price as well, it would be unfair to only pass it to a single member. All this while offering absolutely nothing of benefit to the two people that would be doing you a favor?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just ask Barry Meisel himself, I'm sure he will be completely sympathetic to your cause to save $$$ at his business' cost. It's borderline insulting to even see this asked. If I'm lucky enough to get a discount from someone at MGG, the last thing I'm going to do is to take advantage of that person and pass the discount to anyone who asks on the internet. Even ignoring that, there are other members here who would buy something from MGG for a discounted price as well, it would be unfair to only pass it to a single member. All this while offering absolutely nothing of benefit to the two people that would be doing you a favor?

Dude seriously? You could have just said no they do not offer any types of discounts. You had to wrigt a story bashing my qustion becuase you're depressed with your life and you like to post stupid pictures to complete your stupid story. Grow up you're proebly a 50 year old man. Go chew a pen if your mad at the world.

04222005.jpg

Dude seriously? You could have just said no they do not offer any types of discounts. You had to wrigt a story bashing my qustion becuase you're depressed with your life and you like to post stupid pictures to calibrate to your story. Grow up you're proebly a 50 year old man. Go chew a pencil if your mad at the world.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Pretty much everyone that asks a question gets a craby response from Guam.

He just seems to be an angry person.

The World is full of em.

If you're pre-ordering then you can get 5% off if you pay in full.

Thanks dude I'll pre-order.

Dude seriously? You could have just said no they do not offer any types of discounts. You had to wrigt a story bashing my qustion becuase you're depressed with your life and you like to post stupid pictures to complete your stupid story. Grow up you're proebly a 50 year old man. Go chew a pen if your mad at the world.

Cut the crap.

You didn't just ask for a simple discount, you were asking for a handout in your OP. The pre-order discount has been available for ages. It's clearly posted that anyone with elementary school-level reading would have known that if they were serious about ordering a jersey. MGG is also good about replying to their emails that you could have done all the work yourself instead of having someone do all your dirty work to save YOU a few $$$. If you don't have enough of a life to be averaging 5+ posts per day here, you have time to do your own homework. :lol:

MeiGray also has said if you want, you can make them an offer throughout the year, however, Barry probably will not accept more than 10% off (hell, 5% might be the max if you preorder) a current jersey

You must be new to the internet lol.

Brilliant edit: Absolutely 100% uncalled for. Enjoy your week off.