DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Well, those went fast- they're all gone now!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah I know I can have them cancel it. Just going to see if anyone on here wants it first since there is only one on the site now. I asked Greg (Flyers845) if he wanted it so we'll see.

Gotcha

They definitely went quick lol

Gotcha

They definitely went quick lol

Glad I got the last size 50 the other day with the 20% off code. Only missed out on an extra $15 of savings. No biggie

Any word from the people who were looking at jerseys on Frozen Pond if they were indo-edge or not?

Any word from the people who were looking at jerseys on Frozen Pond if they were indo-edge or not?

I sent them an e-mail. Haven't heard back yet.

It looks like they don't actually convert to less.

When you click on USD, it still says $299.99 CDN (so $224.99 after the sale).

Still a good price. But I don't think they use the exchange rate. I'm guessing it won't be cheaper.

So wait, just so I'm understanding this correctly, it won't convert at all? If I'm seeing $299 CDN I'm going to end up paying $299 USD? I'm not counting the sale of course just trying to figure out how that works.

So wait, just so I'm understanding this correctly, it won't convert at all? If I'm seeing $299 CDN I'm going to end up paying $299 USD? I'm not counting the sale of course just trying to figure out how that works.

Correct. After I was completing my first order last night I got a pop up on my phone stating something like "the current price is in Canadian and it will be converted to USD." I pressed ok and sure enough it was $1-$1 conversion.

That's correct, they don't convert. If you're in the US, I don't think you can order in CDN anyway unless you have the order shipped to a Canadian address. You save some money due to the weaker $CDN, but you'll probably end up paying an extra 13% or so in Canadian tax plus whatever it costs to ship to the US, so it probably won't really help you to do that.

Ahh, ok guys thanks. Still a good price with that 25% though. Might have to pick up the black lightning alt or the blues alt.

I'm really tempted to forget about the authentic version and use the RCS coupon to get a Premier 2015 ASG. The only thing stopping me is the lack of ready availability of the team patches. If I knew I could find one, I would be grabbing one of these I think.

I'm really tempted to forget about the authentic version and use the RCS coupon to get a Premier 2015 ASG. The only thing stopping me is the lack of ready availability of the team patches. If I knew I could find one, I would be grabbing one of these I think.

Not a terrible idea. Would only be like $101 after the discount.

I may just grab one and see what happens...

EDIT

I just grabbed one and will see what happens...

Edited by mfitz804

Has anyone else tried contacting Frozen Pond? I haven't heard back from them yet.

Has anyone else tried contacting Frozen Pond? I haven't heard back from them yet.

Strange. Back in the September/October 2014, I contacted them about a Red Wings WC to make sure it was a 2.0 (it was) and they were pretty quick with the email response.

I was in the store last week Jeff one of the sales reps there was saying he just went thru a big long learning session on the differences in the new 1.0 to 2.0 jerseys ,almost every one they have know are 2.os . When I email I get an answer with in a few hours

Ended up posting to their Facebook page and then I got a response... Unfortunate though:

"Unfortunately we do not have any of the jerseys you are specifically looking for in-stock and RBK doesn’t have any available at this time.

RBK has slowed down their production and availability of Pro jerseys and the Away jerseys are hardly ever available, the current Pittsburgh 3rd jersey hasn’t even been offered to us as a Pro at this time."

Oh well, the search continues.

Ended up posting to their Facebook page and then I got a response... Unfortunate though:

"Unfortunately we do not have any of the jerseys you are specifically looking for in-stock and RBK doesn’t have any available at this time.

RBK has slowed down their production and availability of Pro jerseys and the Away jerseys are hardly ever available, the current Pittsburgh 3rd jersey hasn’t even been offered to us as a Pro at this time."

Oh well, the search continues.

Why are they all listed as in stock on the website then hahah

Yea, not a good policy in my opinion.

IceJerseys is offering 30% off all gear from eliminated teams, jerseys included. Code is ELIM30 (as if we all didn't get the email).

As a Pens fan, I have to assume they're just trolling me.

I'll know for sure they're trolling me when they announce "30% off gear of Defending Cup Champions eliminated from the playoffs." :(

I wonder how long the sale will last or how quickly they will update the coupon code for teams that get eliminated in the next day or two. Code currently doesn't work on Boston but they could be eliminated.