DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree on Mitchell and Ness being garbage. They used to be the only game when it came towards a lot of throwbacks, but in the last few years other companies have caught on and make cheaper and better throwbacks.

Plus all their jerseys are ghetto cut which makes sizing wonky. That's why many call them " Mitchell and Dress"

I had a Devils one, and other than the dress length, I thought it was a pretty good quality jersey. Ultimately the fit of it was not good for me so I sold it.

RCS running a sale on Edge jerseys ($200) and replicas ($90) for the holiday weekend.

RCS running a sale on Edge jerseys ($200) and replicas ($90) for the holiday weekend.

Anyone ever figure out why they don't have a CAD$ to USD$ conversion?

Anyone ever figure out why they don't have a CAD$ to USD$ conversion?

Because more money. That's all I can think of.

Wouldn't the exchange rate also depend on the company doing the card processing?

Not sure.

I'm just wondering because for example when I called the Calgary FanAttic to pick up a retro flames, they quoted me a price and I never even bothered to ask if it was CAD$ or USD$. When the charge came through on my credit card, it was a lot less then what they quoted me because my credit card must have used USD$ and did the conversion.

Expect that tool bag j4tw to have those up in a few days to shill the hell out of them..

I had an Oilers one in my cart and when I was checking if it was a 2.0 on the population reports someone took it from me!

Rat bastards.

I got the same style but in a 58

Crap. Hesitated for a split second on a Ryan Carter set 3 white from 13-14 and lost it. $99 for that and I hesitated...

I was able to get one and check out with it and got an order #.

So I guess I am in the clear? I still see it up on the website.

Edited by Devilsguy

I was able to get one and check out with it and got an order #.

So I guess I am in the clear? I still see it up on the website.

Should be fine, I think if you tried to add it to a cart again you'd get a message about it being out of stock, it takes a few minutes to be off the site.

What did you end up getting?

Should be fine, I think if you tried to add it to a cart again you'd get a message about it being out of stock, it takes a few minutes to be off the site.

What did you end up getting?

I am feeling better now as I was getting nervous. I know their ordering system is a bit archaic in the fact that even though you place an order online, they charge all the cards manually.

Got the Devils Zidlicky 2011-12 Red Set 2 for $149.99. I asked if I could pick it up from their offices since I both live and work 15 minutes from their offices/warehouse so I could pick it up on my lunch and avoid the $15 shipping fees.

I am feeling better now as I was getting nervous. I know their ordering system is a bit archaic in the fact that even though you place an order online, they charge all the cards manually.

Got the Devils Zidlicky 2011-12 Red Set 2 for $149.99. I asked if I could pick it up from their offices since I both live and work 15 minutes from their offices/warehouse so I could pick it up on my lunch and avoid the $15 shipping fees.

Nice, that's a great price.

They did go very quick. Was tempted to pick up the Zharkov just because it sounds like jerk off, but I decided that's not a good reason to buy a jersey.

Great sale for sure. I wish there were some Gustafsson's in orange for the Flyers... but oh well.

They did go very quick. Was tempted to pick up the Zharkov just because it sounds like jerk off, but I decided that's not a good reason to buy a jersey.

That seems like a valid reason to me. Is there ever REALLY a bad reason to buy a jersey anyway?

I'm still looking for a Quebec Citadelles jersey just because they had a goat as their logo, and two things that bother my daughter are goats and jerseys. So no, there's no bad reason to buy a jersey.