DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Thinking about getting a Kings 2.0 from IJ 30% off and sending to Bobcat....

Would anyone like to talk me out of this?

Careful ordering anything Kings-related from Canada. Might get confiscated at the border. :(

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see that Devilsguy got a jersey from the recent Meigray sale. Has anyone else's arrived yet?

To be fair, I picked mine up directly from their offices on 7/2 during my lunch break from work. When I picked it up, they only had at best half the usual staff there and they were busy sorting out and attaching the inventory tags to a ton of Dallas Stars jerseys they just received from Reebok prior to sending it out to their team customizer. They also told me that they sold about 300 jerseys in the first day of the sale so most likely they are shipping them out this week.

Man I really want a dumba55 jersey. I hope he picked that number purposely.

Man I really want a dumba55 jersey. I hope he picked that number purposely.

He had to have...or someone funny assigned it to him at some point.

Am I the only one that finds it very frustrating that teams (of any league, not just NHL) don't list sizes when selling game worns?

Nope, totally annoying. Been trying to get the Albany Devils to tell me what size their game worns are for years. I email, they say they'll get back to me...which they never do.

I stopped collecting minor league Devils stuff so it's now irrelevant.

Edited by mfitz804

Nope, totally annoying. Been trying to get the Albany Devils to tell me what size their game worns are for years. I email, they say they'll get back to me...which they never do.

I stopped collecting minor league Devils stuff so it's now irrelevant.

Thought I was the only one. They never tell me what size they are. But theyve called me 3 times in the last week to try to get me to buy season tickets. I'm asking them next time they call.

He had to have...or someone funny assigned it to him at some point.

Care to explain?

Care to explain?

Dumba #55

Dumba55

Dumbass

Anyone who needed explanation on that does not have a 12 year old's sense of humor.

I needed no explanation.

It's cuz he's a stupid fish.

Dumb bass.

Anyone who needed explanation on that does not have a 12 year old's sense of humor.

I needed no explanation.

Nor did I. As a matter of fact when I was looking through those jerseys I just stopped when I hit that one, knowing nothing farther down the page could be better.

Ahhhhhh hahah sorry and to think I loved leaving 80085 on calculators as a 12 year old

Ahhhhhh hahah sorry and to think I loved leaving 80085 on calculators as a 12 year old

You've matured. Loser!

:)

I love doing that now... I prefer 5318008 though, I feel it is a bit more sophisticated.

I love doing that now... I prefer 5318008 though, I feel it is a bit more sophisticated.

Man I'm failing today, you even put it in the correct reverse order because you had to flip em upside down

Man I'm failing today, you even put it in the correct reverse order because you had to flip em upside down

I've been 12 years old for over a decade now, I know what I'm doing.