DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

12 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Are you also 100% certain they were even customized by Bobcat? I'm still just a little wary that they are just thrown together (by whomever can get the job done quickly) based on the customers selection. It seems like there is more than one Quick jersey available for only $300. That just seems fishy to me, like they are made to order.  

Those are Bobcat jobs.  I've never seen anyone else who could do them like that.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Are these just slapped together and sold for cheap to make up for their recent ridiculous price markup on their gamers?

So I guess I'm not the only one who thinks the Kings have the most insanely overpriced gamers in the league.  How I wish the Kings were still with MeiGray...

51 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

The price on those is a rip off, even at summer sale prices!The price on those is a rip off, even at summer sale prices!

:D

7 hours ago, hatryk said:

I'm hoping it shows up with wear and used as a backup jersey. 

As LAK74 mentioned earlier it looks like those are preseason jerseys with nameplates.  I saw one of the Doughty's that had a nameplate.  Not sure about all though. 

I edited my post earlier to reflect this, but I noticed that all the jerseys seem to have nameplates except for the home jerseys of established Kings players (not prospects).  So these particular home jerseys were probably not preseason ones, and most likely made during the regular season as a backup set.  Exactly when, who knows- they don't have the NHL 100th patch, which might indicate a pre-January 2017 date, but they don't have the All-Star Game patch either, which should have been on them before January.

Edited by LAK74

29 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I edited my post earlier to reflect this, but I noticed that all the jerseys seem to have nameplates except for the home jerseys of established Kings players (not prospects).  So these particular home jerseys were probably not preseason ones, and most likely made during the regular season as a backup set.  Exactly when, who knows- they don't have the NHL 100th patch, which might indicate a pre-January 2017 date, but they don't have the All-Star Game patch either, which should have been on them before January.

I wish the showed the actual jersey you are selecting from the menu for purchase. I don't like how there's only a few pictures of the Quick, Doughty, etc. I'm really curious what the exact end product will be. 

So am I retarded?  I don't see any GI or other $300 jerseys.  The cheapest I see is a $500 Tom Gilbert (yeah, right).  Am I late or just stupid?

On 7/12/2017 at 2:33 PM, hatryk said:

Link was on the previous page.

33 minutes ago, cjerina said:

I bought one, so will advise what I received when it arrives.

Aaaaaaaaand I bought the "other" one. 

5 hours ago, cjerina said:

I bought one, so will advise what I received when it arrives.

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Aaaaaaaaand I bought the "other" one. 

Can you guys let us know if the ones you bought get removed from the list of available jerseys?  I'm really curious.

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Can you guys let us know if the ones you bought get removed from the list of available jerseys?  I'm really curious.

They did not. TBG tried to add "my" jersey to his cart and it let him, however, when he went to check out, it then stated "sold out". (TBG can clarify if my understanding is correct)

And the jersey is still listed this morning, despite checking out at 3 PM PST.

Also, apparently they ship UPS, however, it did not reject my PO Box address like typical UPS shipments.

35 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I ordered one jersey, and was going for another one that he bought. His was still on the list and would show up in my cart until I went to proceed with payment. Then, it would state that inventory was sold out on that one. It seems like a very archaic approach to selling on the internet. 

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I ordered one jersey, and was going for another one that he bought. His was still on the list and would show up in my cart until I went to proceed with payment. Then, it would state that inventory was sold out on that one. It seems like a very archaic approach to selling on the internet. 

Meigray's site works almost exactly like that.  Once an item is sold, it takes a while for it to be removed from the lists.  And, the original link to it remains active seemingly forever.  Only when you try to add it to your cart do you get an error if it is sold.

2 hours ago, cjerina said:

They did not. TBG tried to add "my" jersey to his cart and it let him, however, when he went to check out, it then stated "sold out". (TBG can clarify if my understanding is correct)

And the jersey is still listed this morning, despite checking out at 3 PM PST.

Also, apparently they ship UPS, however, it did not reject my PO Box address like typical UPS shipments.

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Got an update from a friend, jersey shipping out today.  Legit GI, not a team store customized special!

10 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Got an update from a friend, jersey shipping out today.  Legit GI, not a team store customized special!

Woohoo!!

39 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

When did you order it? I still haven't gotten anything.

edit: Did they eventually pull the name from the listing? Or is it there to remind everyone that they missed out on it?

Edited by cjerina

It's not my jersey, it's a friend's.  It was ordered yesterday.  Website will be very slow to update, so your item will probably be there for a while.

Just now, LAK74 said:

It's not my jersey, it's a friend's.  It was ordered yesterday.  Website will be very slow to update, so your item will probably be there for a while.

You sound like a cop just caught you with weed. 

"It's not mine, I swear!"

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Any tagging on the jersey? And is there a COA or something?

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Meigray's site works almost exactly like that.  Once an item is sold, it takes a while for it to be removed from the lists.  And, the original link to it remains active seemingly forever.  Only when you try to add it to your cart do you get an error if it is sold.

That bit me in the Arse recently. They had a NOBR Mighty Ducks that I was planning on picking up and someone beat me to it because the link I had bookmarked showed it as still available.