sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

8,221 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Can you guys let us know if the ones you bought get removed from the list of available jerseys?  I'm really curious.

They did not. TBG tried to add "my" jersey to his cart and it let him, however, when he went to check out, it then stated "sold out". (TBG can clarify if my understanding is correct)

And the jersey is still listed this morning, despite checking out at 3 PM PST.

Also, apparently they ship UPS, however, it did not reject my PO Box address like typical UPS shipments.

35 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Can you guys let us know if the ones you bought get removed from the list of available jerseys?  I'm really curious.

I ordered one jersey, and was going for another one that he bought. His was still on the list and would show up in my cart until I went to proceed with payment. Then, it would state that inventory was sold out on that one. It seems like a very archaic approach to selling on the internet. 

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I ordered one jersey, and was going for another one that he bought. His was still on the list and would show up in my cart until I went to proceed with payment. Then, it would state that inventory was sold out on that one. It seems like a very archaic approach to selling on the internet. 

Meigray's site works almost exactly like that.  Once an item is sold, it takes a while for it to be removed from the lists.  And, the original link to it remains active seemingly forever.  Only when you try to add it to your cart do you get an error if it is sold.

2 hours ago, cjerina said:

They did not. TBG tried to add "my" jersey to his cart and it let him, however, when he went to check out, it then stated "sold out". (TBG can clarify if my understanding is correct)

And the jersey is still listed this morning, despite checking out at 3 PM PST.

Also, apparently they ship UPS, however, it did not reject my PO Box address like typical UPS shipments.

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Got an update from a friend, jersey shipping out today.  Legit GI, not a team store customized special!

10 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Got an update from a friend, jersey shipping out today.  Legit GI, not a team store customized special!

Woohoo!!

39 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

When did you order it? I still haven't gotten anything.

edit: Did they eventually pull the name from the listing? Or is it there to remind everyone that they missed out on it?

Edited by cjerina

It's not my jersey, it's a friend's.  It was ordered yesterday.  Website will be very slow to update, so your item will probably be there for a while.

Just now, LAK74 said:

It's not my jersey, it's a friend's.  It was ordered yesterday.  Website will be very slow to update, so your item will probably be there for a while.

You sound like a cop just caught you with weed. 

"It's not mine, I swear!"

5 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

"It's not mine, I swear!"

1pu4lp.jpg

1 hour ago, LAK74 said:

Any tagging on the jersey? And is there a COA or something?

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Meigray's site works almost exactly like that.  Once an item is sold, it takes a while for it to be removed from the lists.  And, the original link to it remains active seemingly forever.  Only when you try to add it to your cart do you get an error if it is sold.

That bit me in the Arse recently. They had a NOBR Mighty Ducks that I was planning on picking up and someone beat me to it because the link I had bookmarked showed it as still available.

21 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

If the terms of the AHL portion are correct, I may just have one I need to pick up...

50 minutes ago, amonte78 said:

Sorry, I don't have any info on that...

9 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Sorry, I don't have any info on that...

No problem :)

Why don't you just ask "your friend"? 

😀

On 7/14/2017 at 1:29 PM, amonte78 said:

Update:  Regular season GI jersey for roster player had a team hem tag, but no COA.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Update:  Regular season GI jersey for roster player had a team hem tag, but no COA.

Thank you sir! :)

Got my kings jersey. 

Has a set tag 

50 year patch

says it's a backup but it's clean

Came in a nice box though

13 minutes ago, hatryk said:

Got my kings jersey. 

Has a set tag 

50 year patch

says it's a backup but it's clean

Came in a nice box though

The one I received today has a set tag, Kings 50th patch, and NHL 100 patch. No nameplate. The box it arrived in is nice, but you could park a Miata in the one it's packed in. 

3 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

The one I received today has a set tag, Kings 50th patch, and NHL 100 patch. No nameplate. The box it arrived in is nice, but you could park a Miata in the one it's packed in. 

Yea didn't get a 100 year patch. 

The kings box is nice the other box is overkill 

No shipping to the US. Lame.