sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

8,221 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, cowboys said:

I hear you I had a guy want to buy a jersey but wanted shipping included in the price .

No f u c k i n g way .

Postage and awful exchange rate are just part of the cost of collecting. Thankfully I'm at a point where I now have mates in US and Canada who are happy to hold one by one purchases and post in bulk to me when I buy another one or two. 

Same 

From the J&J Distributing FB page:

"We are running a show special for all of you that are not attending the National in Chicago this week.  All of our Official Training Camp and Official Summer Camp Jerseys on the Practice Jersey page are $40 each or 3 for $100 plus shipping."

Wow, dirt cheap. Needs a full strip but at that price who cares. 

Listing does not come up 

It's that problem with the spaces at the end of the URL. Someone bought it anyway. 

6 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

It's that problem with the spaces at the end of the URL. Someone bought it anyway. 

Ok thanks I have enough flyers jerseys and to buy a project would be to much ,just would have like to see it 

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

1 hour ago, cowboys said:

Ok thanks I have enough flyers jerseys and to buy a project would be to much ,just would have like to see it 

It's not the space this time, you just have to enter the item number and then search completed listings.

4 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks guys ,at that price it would have been worth the strip job 

I could have sold it to the Facebook guy 

Size 48 with a fight strap 

2 hours ago, cowboys said:

There's no way this is true! ?

Legit Nords CCM vintage

http://www.ebay.com/itm/272785722199

IJ has 40% off its remaining stock of Reebok jerseys, if you are lucky they may have a 2.0 of your team. 

No flyers jerseys 

4 minutes ago, cowboys said:

No flyers jerseys 

I think they'd be cheaper directly from Meigray anyway.  They still have home orange 54, 56, 58, 58+, and 58G away white 52, 58, 58+, and 58G available on eBay for $129.99.  They also have the 50th in all team sizes for $249.

10 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I think they'd be cheaper directly from Meigray anyway.  They still have home orange 54, 56, 58, 58+, and 58G away white 52, 58, 58+, and 58G available on eBay for $129.99.  They also have the 50th in all team sizes for $249.

Yes sir and a few others on eBay as well for a little lower 

18 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I didn't check the price. Does look like MeiGray is cheaper, so disregard. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I didn't check the price. Does look like MeiGray is cheaper, so disregard. 

MGG doesn't have all teams and sizes so it's still a good deal. I was just speaking for us Flyer Folk ;) 

57 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

MGG doesn't have all teams and sizes so it's still a good deal. I was just speaking for us Flyer Folk ;) 

Pickings are pretty slim on IJ too though if looking for Edge authentic. Still some premiers on there.

How accurate are IJ customisations? Not that this really matters as I've looked for things that might work for me and found nothing.