DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

22 minutes ago, hatryk said:

The winter classics?

No, I wouldn’t buy a Rangers jersey!!!

I was only talking time, no idea if they do those or how long they’d take. Sorry for not being clearer. 

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

41 minutes ago, hatryk said:

The winter classics?

They tweeted that they were expecting WC jerseys and customization materials this week hopefully. They should be able to do it for you. Not sure what their turnaround would be on a jersey you send in. It is usually a week to a week and a half whe you order directly from them.

22 hours ago, lhg39 said:

They tweeted that they were expecting WC jerseys and customization materials this week hopefully. They should be able to do it for you. Not sure what their turnaround would be on a jersey you send in. It is usually a week to a week and a half whe you order directly from them.

Wasn’t for me for my dad. We wanted a skjei but they’re not premaking them so I bought a blank. Looking to get it done before the game. 

2 hours ago, hatryk said:

Wasn’t for me for my dad. We wanted a skjei but they’re not premaking them so I bought a blank. Looking to get it done before the game. 

Probably because they couldn’t figure out how to spell it. 

Could NHL.com possibly send me some more e-mails telling me how I can get things for 25% off? It seems like I have gotten one or more every day for the past 3 weeks. 

12 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Could NHL.com possibly send me some more e-mails telling me how I can get things for 25% off? It seems like I have gotten one or more every day for the past 3 weeks. 

Yeah I have been getting them too and at about 2-3 times a day.  Been especially bad since the beginning of November.  The deals have been anywhere from 25-40% off too.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah I have been getting them too and at about 2-3 times a day.  Been especially bad since the beginning of November.  The deals have been anywhere from 25-40% off too.

LAST DAY!!!

Until tomorrow when it starts again. 

• 1 month later...

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

The quality of their sewn customization is fine, but the accuracy may not be exact. I know for the Devils, they are not accurate. 

Several places have the adidas jerseys on sale for a couple days. Held one in my hand and liked it but I can't get around the idea of an indo-authentic. I really like the Wilds new home, need a Canes Home jersey and want a Vegas jersey. Decisions, decisions. my luck they announce Canadian mades will be for sale right after I decide to get one.

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

WOW. 30 bucks?! That's a steal, indeed.  Paging @LAK74

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

48 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

40103418751_1dc5450cff_b.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Meigray listed some Devils camo and Hockey Fights Cancer TI's in the clearance section (not really a steal, but don't know where to post this ;) )

Edited by amonte78

On 1/29/2018 at 1:29 PM, spudrock512 said:

Had I seen this when it was still available I would have grabbed it without thinking twice.  That's a steal and my size.

The IndoZero Miller and McDonagh jerseys with the crappy 1 layer screened names and numbers are now down to $45 with current coupon code at Dickssportinggoods.com

Edited by lhg39

On 3/2/2018 at 4:50 PM, lhg39 said:

The IndoZero Miller and McDonagh jerseys with the crappy 1 layer screened names and numbers are now down to $45 with current coupon code at Dickssportinggoods.com

What code?