DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

37 minutes ago, HockeyMusic said:

Now if I could have done that, I would have kept my other TBTC jerseys.

I never thought I'd find the 92' All Star jerseys or a reasonably priced Rangers TBTC. 
It'll come 
I just gotta grit my teeth a little longer - but it's always good to have extra eyes. 
The thrill of the hunt!  

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Cheap San Jose Sharks Jersey size 52 for $50 if anyone is looking for a project to strip, Nice looking jersey at a great price if they don't mind a little work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-AUTHENTIC-1990s-SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-NHL-HOCKEY-CCM-MASKA-CENTER-ICE-JERSEY-52/253599294911?hash=item3b0bb225bf:g:o4UAAOSw2VFa6oOt

22 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Cheap San Jose Sharks Jersey size 52 for $50 if anyone is looking for a project to strip, Nice looking jersey at a great price if they don't mind a little work.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/VTG-AUTHENTIC-1990s-SAN-JOSE-SHARKS-NHL-HOCKEY-CCM-MASKA-CENTER-ICE-JERSEY-52/253599294911?hash=item3b0bb225bf:g:o4UAAOSw2VFa6oOt

And bought. 

Looks like you get double your fun on the strip, as both layers look to be sewn to the jersey.

35 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Looks like you get double your fun on the strip, as both layers look to be sewn to the jersey.

That’s fine. My 2000 ASG had all three layers stitched through, plus I had to remove the patches. 

The only good news is, almost every time I ever had double or triple stitched letters/numbers, there’s very little to zero glue was used. 

Edited by mfitz804

11 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Been there, done that. Not fun. 

Yeah, it's tedious work for sure. This one will definitely be a bit different from the ASG, since the ASG had no sleeve numbers and had the patches to remove, plus the three-layer numbers, but the ASG's name was only stitched to the nameplate. We'll see how it turns out.

This time I'll remember to take a before picture.

22 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Great price on this Flyers white 1.0. And he has two of them. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F202310021689

Yea just 1.0 are not the best even at that price 

1 minute ago, cowboys said:

Yea just 1.0 are not the best even at that price 

I hear ya. But if you’re someone who needs a “complete” collection, ya do what ya gotta do! ?

14 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I hear ya. But if you’re someone who needs a “complete” collection, ya do what ya gotta do! ?

Yes sir , your help is always appreciated 

These are fun because of their soccer styling, and the price is certainly good. Were it my size, it'd be bought already. 

2001 NHL All Star Jersey World Team

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

These are fun because of their soccer styling, and the price is certainly good. Were it my size, it'd be bought already. 

2001 NHL All Star Jersey World Team

I have seen some size 56 in that style same price range 

8 minutes ago, cowboys said:

I have seen some size 56 in that style same price range 

Having reviewed the rosters, its no good for me anyway. Only Mogilny was on the World team for the Devils, but he didn't play due to injury. 

I already have the 2000, so I guess I am all set. 

Its still a good price though. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Having reviewed the rosters, its no good for me anyway. Only Mogilny was on the World team for the Devils, but he didn't play due to injury. 

I already have the 2000, so I guess I am all set. 

Its still a good price though. 

Yes very true the roster on both years are not great