sungod661

DEALS AND STEALS

8,337 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Yeah I have been getting them too and at about 2-3 times a day.  Been especially bad since the beginning of November.  The deals have been anywhere from 25-40% off too.

LAST DAY!!!

Until tomorrow when it starts again. 

Like the sign outside the bar that says “Free beers tomorrow!”  

Free Beer? What about Hot Wings?

Our hosts are offering 20% off all jerseys, Adidas included. 

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

5 minutes ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

Cool!  Thanks for the heads up!  How's is their customization?  The jersey I am looking at has customization for $70.  That seems reasonable, but I thought I would ask about that price and the quality.

Thanks again!

The quality of their sewn customization is fine, but the accuracy may not be exact. I know for the Devils, they are not accurate. 

Several places have the adidas jerseys on sale for a couple days. Held one in my hand and liked it but I can't get around the idea of an indo-authentic. I really like the Wilds new home, need a Canes Home jersey and want a Vegas jersey. Decisions, decisions. my luck they announce Canadian mades will be for sale right after I decide to get one.

1 minute ago, spudrock512 said:

WOW. 30 bucks?! That's a steal, indeed.  Paging @LAK74

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

48 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-75-year-anniversary-patch-Hockey-Jersey-Size-44-New-w-Tags-Center-Ice-1992/222824767141?hash=item33e1641ea5:g:zB4AAOSwbF1aLBVJ

Good for a smaller person or a collector that doesn't mind a smaller version that they don't wear. 200 OBO not bad if you can get it down around 150. Borderline steal on a nice old ultrafil.

40103418751_1dc5450cff_b.jpg