Where to buy Reebok Jersey Cheap

NvMySi

Alright guys so i see alot of people buying authentic (LIKE) jerseys, where it looks identical, i know that alot of fakes have the back alot longer then the front, also no slits on the sides, and so on. but i bought a couple of this guy locally for $100 each, and these in stores are around $250+ im just wondering if you guys know a website where i can buy reebok style jerseys for cheap.

letters logos stitched on, the nhl logo on front collar, fight strap, the reebok logo on the back neck is black and the rest grey as shown here:

http://edmonton.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAdLargeImage?AdId=248537693&ImageIndex=1

hope you guys can help me out.

Take heed, forget that crap, if you bought a couple at ~100, you could have had a real one for every 2-3 that you bought. I guarantee a real one will outlast the ones you purchased.

If you keep the same mindset you have now then leave now as you will find no help for the promotion of illegal counterfeiting here on this site...

5xo490.jpg

Take heed, forget that crap, if you bought a couple at ~100, you could have had a real one for every 2-3 that you bought. I guarantee a real one will outlast the ones you purchased.

If you keep the same mindset you have now then leave now as you will find no help for the promotion of illegal counterfeiting here on this site...

5xo490.jpg

i didnt know you cant post stuff like this on here, my apology, can anyone guide me to a good deal to get authentic real reebok edge jerseys that arent overpriced. thanks

i didnt know you cant post stuff like this on here, my apology, can anyone guide me to a good deal to get authentic real reebok edge jerseys that arent overpriced. thanks

Check out http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreDirectory.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&catLevel=1&catParentID=57411&scId=57411&oldParentID=57411

Hopefully Meigray has some clearance for whatever team you support.