Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rjsmith

Jersey Customization Turn-around time?

9 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know what the turn-around time is for jeseys sent to IJ for customization?

I live in Southern California and can ship them to IJ via Air but want to know if I can get them back before February 15th.

Thanks,

Ray

Hi Ray:

This is from the customization page on www.icejerseys.com: "All jersey customization requires 4-6 weeks production time, as each customized jersey is individually hand sewn."

Hope this helps,

Keener

I've always wondered what takes so long to customize jerseys -- is the back-log that large?

I've had two jersey customizers get my jerseyS stitched and ready to go in 24 hours. This is not the norm obviously, but what's with these places that need almost two months?

Perhaps I'm impatient, but I value quick turnaround time and good communication almost as much as overall customization quality.

I've always wondered too. But I had a bad experience with a place in Milwaukee that personalized my mid 90s Blues jersey. I told them I needed the specific style kit because it was a "weird" jersey. And I even included a photo with the jersey. They said they understood and it would be about 48 hours. Well, 3 days later (48 hours eh?) they called and I drove up to get it. It was a horrible stitching with the incorrect style. They charged me 80 bucks for it which they tried to hang onto when I argued about it. I wish I still had the pictures of it.

I was able to send it to RiverCitySports and they were awesome for taking the old, crappy numbers off and doing the right style. I think that only took 3-4 weeks but it was well worth it. I don't mind the wait as long as it gets done right. It's an investment in many cases.

City Sports Lettering told me it would be two weeks for my Blackhawks jersey, and it was ready on time. I didn't have a problem with the time, because I wanted the quality I expected, and got, from them, since they do the jerseys for the Blackhawks.

What is EPS's turn around time like?

Their site says:

Current turnaround is about 2-3 weeks. Special Orders and strips may take 6-8 weeks.

What is EPS's turn around time like?

If you get your stuff back in less than 2 months you are lucky.