Best Jersey Site To Buy Vintage CCM Jerseys

PenguinsFan88

Hey guys,

So after recieving an email from IceJerseys about an hour ago telling me that they would not be getting anymore 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys in (including the size I need Large which is sold out) I need your help. As I still want my customized '92 Lemieux Pens jersey.

My question I pose to you is, where is the best place online to buy a CCM 550 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jersey (or any CCM vintage jersey really) AND more importantly...get it customized with the most correct accuracy?

Basically I want all lettering and font SEWN onto the jersey, correct vintage '92 Pens team font and sleeve numbers, etc. Basically everything as authentic as possible.

So where do you guys suggest I go?

Yup that'd be it.

But that's a CCM "Heroes of Hockey" precustomized one and aren't there a bunch of mistakes with those (i.e. numbers on the sleeves the arent correct...among other errors)?

I could have sworn a few of you guys here had told me that those "Heroes of Hockey" jerseys were crap.

Which is why I wanna get a blank one and get it customized as accurately as possible.

Hey guys,

So after recieving an email from IceJerseys about an hour ago telling me that they would not be getting anymore 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys in (including the size I need Large which is sold out) I need your help. As I still want my customized '92 Lemieux Pens jersey.

My question I pose to you is, where is the best place online to buy a CCM 550 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jersey (or any CCM vintage jersey really) AND more importantly...get it customized with the most correct accuracy?

Basically I want all lettering and font SEWN onto the jersey, correct vintage '92 Pens team font and sleeve numbers, etc. Basically everything as authentic as possible.

So where do you guys suggest I go?

What's your price range for this jersey? I might be able to help

RCS has the '92 Pens jersey, 7 left in large. They have free shipping over $139 for a limited time. They have some cheap patches if you need order fillers.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=62961

Then, you would probably want to send it off to EPS or Cutting Edge.

RCS has the '92 Pens jersey, 7 left in large. They have free shipping over $139 for a limited time. They have some cheap patches if you need order fillers.

https://www.rivercitysports.com/US/details-06.cfm?sku=62961

Then, you would probably want to send it off to EPS or Cutting Edge.

Does Cutting Edge or EPS have a website? What's EPS stand for anyways?

And how are River City Sports in terms of customization? According to their site they say "they use all current NHL and IIHF patterns and your jersey will be just like the ones worn on the ice. All patterns are hand cut and sewn to the jerseys"

Plus on the RCS site, the $90 Pro customization fee says (Vintage) in brackets. Does this mean that they would be using the exact exact sleeve number and name font that was really used back in the day?

There are some these sweaters on ebay too. It just takes a little searching but you can find what you want on there. If you're not sure about it just post it up in "good or not". I saw an authentic version of this sweater on there about a month ago go for under $200.

Does Cutting Edge or EPS have a website? What's EPS stand for anyways?

And how are River City Sports in terms of customization? According to their site they say "they use all current NHL and IIHF patterns and your jersey will be just like the ones worn on the ice. All patterns are hand cut and sewn to the jerseys"

Plus on the RCS site, the $90 Pro customization fee says (Vintage) in brackets. Does this mean that they would be using the exact exact sleeve number and name font that was really used back in the day?

EPS = Exclusive Pro Sports (Rockford, IL). Email Josh for a quote.

http://www.exclusivepro.com/customjerseys.html

Cutting Edge Sports (Woburn, MA) does the Pens team jerseys. (I've never dealt with them.) I think their phone number is 781-937-5590.

http://www.cuttingedge-sports.com/music149/index.html

RCS customization can be hit or miss. I expect EPS and CES would be cheaper even with shipping costs to and fro and more likely to be accurate.

I usually buy my Vintage Replicas from SportsK as well,

but for your Penguins thats weird how they dont carry

the blank jerseys, just the Lemieux ones....

I was gonna order off that StadiumStyle site,

however they didnt have the size I wanted.