The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I missed this. I think it's good. I would imagine so too because the seller is a member here. I just don't know anything about those TATC jerseys other than the tagging on the front.

Sorry I missed this. I think it's good. I would imagine so too because the seller is a member here. I just don't know anything about those TATC jerseys other than the tagging on the front.

I wouldn't trust that jukie guy. :thumbsup: All of the TATC jerseys had sublimated front designs with the funky font and name placement on the back. The Angels jerseys seem to be the most common. Mariners, Twins, and Mets are probably the rarest ones.

Some MLB pick ups... Couple of MVP Candidates.

Awesome Red Sox jerseys. Where do you get yours from? Iv been looking for the red and the gray jerseys

Awesome Red Sox jerseys. Where do you get yours from? Iv been looking for the red and the gray jerseys

MLB.com. Usually get mine from there. They had a sale of buy one, get one 40 % off so I took advantage. Right now they have 20% off if you use your Mastercard.

Thanks Brilliant! but the jersey was too small for me. It's a shame I would wear that jersey so much, someone is better off wearing it than me having it collect dust. That junkie guy on ebay seemed a little shady :lol: .

stupid question here...'

are either the knit or coolbase majestic jerseys tapered at all? trying to figure out sizing....I think I understand how 50-52 is XXL and so on, but just not sure about the rest of the fit.

stupid question here...'

are either the knit or coolbase majestic jerseys tapered at all? trying to figure out sizing....I think I understand how 50-52 is XXL and so on, but just not sure about the rest of the fit.

Cool base run a bit smaller than the knit jerseys.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm looking at lower end game issued or worn or retail authentic Yankees. It would seem to me that they do not yet use coolbase? is this right? I can only seem to find the knit.

Thanks for the replies.

I'm looking at lower end game issued or worn or retail authentic Yankees. It would seem to me that they do not yet use coolbase? is this right? I can only seem to find the knit.

Correct. The Yanks do not use Coolbase for game jerseys just BP jerseys. If you see a Yanks Coolbase that ain't a BP, it's a fake.

For whoever is interested, MLB.com is having a 25% off sale today, 20% tomorrow, and 15% the following two days. Going to pick up an Ellsbury and Bautista.

Anyone know or buy from this seller? I'm also trying to talk to him about buying a Red Alternate Angels jersey on JC.

Legit?

• 2 weeks later...

Do they make size 54 majestic double knit baseball jerseys?

I have a guy offering me a 54 double knit. And I also saw some for sale by ptfsports on ebay after I posted this question.

Got a Baustista jersey in today from MLB.com Shop, and of course when I open the package, the #1 is creased and damaged. The product was horribly packaged :roll: , and both numbers were bent. Called MLB.com right away, and a replacement is being sent out. Not an overall great experience considering I also order an Ellsbury All Star jersey, which has yet to arrive, even though it was precustomized (wouldn't you think they would ship the items together anyways?).

Anyways, here is what is getting sent back. Second time in a year I have had a damaged product from them. They really need to learn how to package their stuff.

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg