The Official IceJerseys MLB thread

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Nawh. They are emailing me a shipping label to ship it back to them.

And yeah, I know, GSI Commerce does a lot of the online shops. It's just annoying to see that my jersey is taking forever to be shipped, when it didn't need to be customized.

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

You should be good to go with that cubbies jersey. The logo is nicely embroidered, the jock tag looks good, and the inseam tag is legit, they took the effort to show you that 6200 code. Lots of pics in the listing too, with detailed close ups.

• 2 weeks later...

something about the world series patch is bothering me, it seems like the patch is sewn on the wrong sleeve for the cardinals......on all jerseys where the team has an logo, like the rangers have, it is on the side where the majestic logo is.....but the cardinals have the series patch on that side now, the rangers have it on the other sleeve, obviously, since they have the texas logo there.............is this not a huge mistake by the cardinals and mlb ?

I don't know if there's any rhyme or reason to it, to be honest. In 1997, neither team wore a World Series patch. The Indians wore their All-Star Game patch on one arm and the Jackie Robinson 50th anniversary patch on the other. The Marlins wore their fish F patch on one and then the Robinson patch on the other as well. The Yankees wore the Series patch on their left arm in 2001 because of the American League 100th anniversary patch on the other.

I don't know if there's any rhyme or reason to it, to be honest. In 1997, neither team wore a World Series patch. The Indians wore their All-Star Game patch on one arm and the Jackie Robinson 50th anniversary patch on the other. The Marlins wore their fish F patch on one and then the Robinson patch on the other as well. The Yankees wore the Series patch on their left arm in 2001 because of the American League 100th anniversary patch on the other.

i see, i just think the two teams should have the patch on the same sleeve....since there this time is room for it.....guess it is only us jersey fanatics that notice something like this..... :wub:............i think the rangers will win the series......and the reason will be the misplaced world series patch on the cards jerseys......LOL.....

• 2 weeks later...

in case you missed this in the arrivals thread.

Russel Athletics Carter Size 52 /W Legit World Series patch.

DSCF4412.jpg

DSCF4413.jpg

DSCF4415.jpg

i see, i just think the two teams should have the patch on the same sleeve....since there this time is room for it.....guess it is only us jersey fanatics that notice something like this..... :wub:............i think the rangers will win the series......and the reason will be the misplaced world series patch on the cards jerseys......LOL.....

guess it was the other way around.......unbelivable bad luck for texas...... :blink:

also, i noticed albert pujols never uses coolbase jerseys....a guy like him would be sweating like crazy in the summer...i wonder why the heck he never uses the coolbase jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

The Angels front logo seems a little small to me.

Legit?

Legit?

• 4 weeks later...

I grabbed a few at the Phils Holiday sale with some specific intentions in mind, after attending last year, I have waited all year to get some 36 patched jerseys for some Halladay related jerseys...

First up, managed to nab a blank 2010 Road Jersey with '36' patch, this will become my Perfect Game jersey...

2753884410105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

Next, and I don't know what the opinion is for this, but I picked up a Dane Sardinha home jersey that I want to make my No-Hitter Halladay jersey, as it has the 36 patch as well, but don't know if it's acceptable to strip a scrub player like this...

2311696030105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

Finally, I added a Sunday game jersey, nice because I split a package with my friends, of Dave Huppert, who is a coach who spent 2 games with the big club coaching third during another coach's suspension in 2008. The name will be stripped, and the jersey converted to a CincoOcho PAPELBON...

2663439070105983466S600x600Q85.jpg

Anyone know what year this is from? http://www.ebay.com/itm/190555927090?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

I know, I know, it's a sin to buy it, but my favorite player growing up played for them. When I say favorite, I mean when I played little league, the team I was on was the Phillies and I wore his number. If that jersey is from one of the years he was on the team, I might scoop it up and get it lettered. It's something that would be really cool to have, and maybe one day I could get it signed.

You don't have to let that be the deciding factor. The only thing making that jersey year-specific is the Russell jock tag. Everything else is exactly the same as they were from 1992 until 1999.

Hrm. I might have to live it with not being completely accurate, not that anyone besides a collector would know the difference and not that I'd ever plan on wearing it.

• 1 month later...

Picked this up today. I'm a little disappointed because it's bigger than my other 52 and is unwearable. I might have to throw this up for trade if Mike thinks it's a bad idea to try and shrink it a little.

Majestic authentic 2009 Yankees Alex Rodriguez home jersey.

DSCN1279.jpg

DSCN1285.jpg

If I wind up keeping this, it's getting stripped along with my other A-Rod and I'll probably end up making it a Rivera.

That's exactly what it was going to become, but it looks ridiculous on me because it's cut bigger than my other 52, also an A-Rod and also getting stripped. I'd like to trade this for another 52 that's cut properly if possible. Absolutely nothing wrong with the jersey, it's just way too long on me. Number isn't important since I'd be stripping it anyway.

If anyone wants to play Lets Make A Deal, PM me. Not interested in selling it. I'll probably put it in the trading post tomorrow, I'm lazy.

Picked this up today. I'm a little disappointed because it's bigger than my other 52 and is unwearable. I might have to throw this up for trade if Mike thinks it's a bad idea to try and shrink it a little.

Majestic authentic 2009 Yankees Alex Rodriguez home jersey.

If I wind up keeping this, it's getting stripped along with my other A-Rod and I'll probably end up making it a Rivera.

Don't shrink it. Find someone who would want it. Nice jersey...and this is an Angels fan saying its nice. :P It would look better as a Mariano Rivera.

Don't shrink it. Find someone who would want it. Nice jersey...and this is an Angels fan saying its nice. :P It would look better as a Mariano Rivera.

Haha, yeah I have it posted on the JC Facebook page for trade. I'll probably put it in the trading post here also even though this is mostly a hockey forum. I was originally going to make my 2008 A-Rod into a Rivera, but then I got this and wanted to have a Rivera WS jersey and make the '08 a Mussina.