2011 AHL All-Star

wooten

I really dig the AHL All-Star jersey for this year. I know the gamers are coming for auction, but I'm curious about the authentic at the AHL store...anyone know if they're edge 2.0 or 1.0?

Neither. They are all 6100 air-knits.

The ones from last year were 2.0.

Correct. The 2011 all-star and the 6 retro team jerseys worn earlier this year were 6100's. BUT, the blue AHL 75th anniversary jersey a few teams wore is an Edge 2.0.

http://www.ahlstore.com/ahlgear/ahl-75th-anniversary/reebok-ahl-75th-anniversary-authentic-game-jersey.html

Thanks to both of you! I've been fretting about them only having a 52 for a few days now and it looks like I'll be just fine with that size vs the Edge I thought it was.

For 319 clams, I'd rather go for the game worn auctions, but I cannot stand that they've been autographed on the numbers. I'm still new at collecting jerseys, but that kills it for me.

Thanks again for the quick replies. All authentics seem to be gone now. Without your quick responses I would've missed out (or at least been limited to signed gamers).

I'm kind of curious if the authentics will come with the blue cross shield...anyone have any insight? If not, are sponsor patches available at all?

Doubtful. They weren't in the pictures. They had the Time Warner patches with the jerseys last year but they were a title sponsor that was also in the main AS patch, plus they were in the pictures.

Doubtful. They weren't in the pictures. They had the Time Warner patches with the jerseys last year but they were a title sponsor that was also in the main AS patch, plus they were in the pictures.

Thanks. It might not matter anyway. They contacted me to tell me that they had no authentics in stock, despite my order earlier this week and they may be unable to fulfill it. Ah well. There's always ebay.