Where to buy letter/number kits?

DropkickMurphy8

I am going to stick with Dangle he's got like every font. Haven't stumped him yet.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I contacted him again and things appear to be back on track. I agree that it's difficult to get all the orders out but on the flip side indeed is it difficult to get quality work. From now on I'll get every shipment from him insured (Dangle).

Twill cutters start at $8000.

Actually you can get a decent one for $2-4k.

The hardest part would be getting all the correct fonts. Sure, there's freeware fonts out there that people have created based on the team fonts, but they aren't 100% correct. To get the true licensed fonts wouldn't be cheap, if you can find them at all (for the older fonts).

You can't with those cutters...........no kiss cutting. You need to have like a flatbed type. The best cutters are the Ioline. The older fonts from what I was told are all plotted by hand on a computer. You need to be artistically inclined.

• 1 month later...

yeah he only replies when he wants to, dispute with ebay asap if you havent

Yeah way too late for that I think?

I was going to open a case but he advised me not to (and you only have a certain time to do so?).

I don't use eBay much because I live in New Zealand.

He promised to send replacements so I was like... ok.

WAY too late....he's done on the 'bay'..no longer a registered user, i filed a claim to get my money back(got some), dealt with an Erik or Eric from Blaine Minnesota before too....it ended the same way, maybe the same guy...

WAY too late....he's done on the 'bay'..no longer a registered user, i filed a claim to get my money back(got some), dealt with an Erik or Eric from Blaine Minnesota before too....it ended the same way, maybe the same guy...

I had to file to. He tried to give me the "send a replacement" crap too. Thankfully I got my $$$ back before he went belly up.

Sorry to hear about Erik. He was always extremely nice to me. He sent my kits and a replacement "1" for my Kasper, as well as some scrap kits (I asked for them to practice sewing on. He sent them for free! :D) without any problems.

This is unfortunate to hear since I got my fleury kits without any issues whatsoever.

Anyone know where I could get a nameplate for a yellow team Sweden jersey? Thinking about picking up a jersey but I'd really like to avoid sending it to EPS if I can.

I still purchase from him. He told me they will be back on this month. They had ebay fees they shouldn't have to pay and ebay suspended him until they pay them. I have never had a problem with them. Alot of the problems were with Canada shipping it looks like.

Just a heads up this seller is from Minnesota and will scam you from your money. I strongly advise you to file a complaint the minute he stops responding or its getting close to when your paypal/ebay refund option expires. I know because I recognize the auctions and the name, from a few years ago. I was naive and didn't file a complaint in time and lost 100+dollars on kits. Just be aware..ESPECIALLY IF YOUR FROM CANADA, he uses an excuse of customs, canada post being slow and that he shipped it a long time ago. I also filed a complaint a few years go against him with local Minnesota authorities but since the auction is over ebay they just logged the issue and cannot do any further investigation.

My advise is to look at some of the other sellers and see what they can offer you. Stay away from this guy once he rejoins with a new user ID.

Best of luck