Hockey cards

smiesek

Greetings to all hockey fans,

I bumped into this forum with the hope that there ever find game jersey of his favorite hockey players - Petr Leska. Meanwhile, I must wait for the creation of a new subject in the right category. :(

I would not ask if there will be between you and those who have not only a collection hockey jerseys, but also hockey cards that are related to hockey.

My sample collections, which have focused on the Czech hockey club Zlin, click here.

Thank you for watching, and even some that help complement the collection.

I look forward to your sample collections.

I wish everyone all the best.

Greetings to all hockey fans,

I bumped into this forum with the hope that there ever find game jersey of his favorite hockey players - Petr Leska. Meanwhile, I must wait for the creation of a new subject in the right category. :(

I would not ask if there will be between you and those who have not only a collection hockey jerseys, but also hockey cards that are related to hockey.

My sample collections, which have focused on the Czech hockey club Zlin, click here.

Thank you for watching, and even some that help complement the collection.

I look forward to your sample collections.

I wish everyone all the best.

Welcome....I am into European hockey and have many Czech fan jerseys in my collection. As a Flyer fan I was following Vsetin with Beranek, Dopita, Cechmanek.I do have a Zlin jersey as well.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2968770530106460649NfQcix

jerseymikea: You have a very nice collection of game jersey.

Jerseys Zlin and especially since Vsetin - Cechmanek and Dopita, sóme would envy. :thumbsup:

I also hope to fetch the jersey of their favorite.

jerseymikea: You have a very nice collection of game jersey.

Jerseys Zlin and especially since Vsetin - Cechmanek and Dopita, sóme would envy. :thumbsup:

I also hope to fetch the jersey of their favorite.

I found this Jersey through a google search... I do not know if it is a game worn jersey or not...

You might want to try to contact the owner. I think he is in England or Slovakia. Maybe he is selling...? I hope this helps.

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2427319910106392939sebspV

• 1 month later...