My little collection

Bohonos14

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Bohonos collection, I love seeing mid-late 90's Canucks.

Thanks. Those were great jerseys back then. I had a guy offer me lonnys 3rd jersey but he wanted way too much for it. Wish I could of gotten it. It'd be cool to have all 3 jerseys Lonny wore that year. I actually liked the Nucks back in the 90s tho. Not more than my Stars granted, but it was fun watching those teams. My first NHL game was Dallas in Vancouver. Bure was hurt so I didn't get to see him. I went to 3 Canucks games back then and NEVER got to see Bure play. Go figure.

Thanks. Those were great jerseys back then. I had a guy offer me lonnys 3rd jersey but he wanted way too much for it. Wish I could of gotten it. It'd be cool to have all 3 jerseys Lonny wore that year. I actually liked the Nucks back in the 90s tho. Not more than my Stars granted, but it was fun watching those teams. My first NHL game was Dallas in Vancouver. Bure was hurt so I didn't get to see him. I went to 3 Canucks games back then and NEVER got to see Bure play. Go figure.

I definitely know how you feel. The first game my dad took me to was the first year the Canucks moved to GM Place and Bure wasn't in the lineup. I did see him play in the next couple of seasons before he left... I also got super excited when Bure and the Panthers were coming to town for the first time since the trade before it was announced Bure wasn't going to play.