Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

Yup, I think 46 is the only way to go. If that's her weight, there should be plenty of room in the shoulder area and arms. Henrique is a good choice number-wise too, because some of those wide double digits can be hard to fit on the back of a 46, but #14 should be just fine. Hell of a nice gift!

Yeah that's what I figured. I think she'll like it. Plus when she annoys me I can have her use the fight strap and pull the jersey over her head and beat on her a little bit. So this benefits me a little bit too.

And mfitz, 2 jerseys is always better than one, so...

edit: let me just clarify I don't beat up my 5' tall sister. That was a joke. I don't feel like I need to say that, but there it is anyway.

Edited by JoeM7392

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And mfitz, 2 jerseys is always better than one, so...

I realized I don't have a Henrique and I probably ought to. Or, strip the SS patch and make it a Tootoo.

I have both, but are you asking about a size 46 2.0? In any case, the ultrafil 48 probably won't fit you anyway. The sleeves are a bit longer than the 1.0 46 and it's wider on top. I'm guessing you might need a CCM 46 or possibly a 44, but I could be more certain if you don't mind providing your height and weight.

I'm looking at buying the CCM, I'm around 5"6-5"7 and 150lbs, athletic build (yes I work out, haha).

Thanks so much for your help man, you're awesome!

Just for your future reference, if you're pretty built on top, you may find the sleeves on a CCM 44 a little bit on the short side. I have a feeling a size 46 would be ideal for you, but unfortunately they aren't anywhere near as plentiful as 44's and 48's. I still think a 48 would fit pretty big on you.

anyone know the pit to pit / all measurements for a 90's CCM authentic size 52?

having trouble finding a reliable source

If nobody else chimes in I have one coming in a few days. I'll post when I get it.

• 2 weeks later...

Are the Rangers Stadium Series premiers the same size & fit as regular premier jerseys?

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried the Womens Premier Jerseys from shopnhl.com. They're always too short. The Men's jerseys are long enough, but very wide (which I'm ok with). My question is what size would I be in an Edge Authentic, if a Men's Premier size small fits? Is there a huge size difference? I'm 5'11" 145 lbs.

I don't think there will be an exact match sizewise to a Mens' small Premier. For the Edge 2.0's, I think your choices will be limited to a size 46 or a 50. The size 50 will easily be long enough, but the sleeves will be rather big and fit loosely on you. Since they don't make a size 48 (which would probably be perfect for you), your other choice is a 46. The arms should still be plenty big enough for you, but the torso is noticeably narrower than on the size 50, and so it will fit much more snugly. If your arms are unusually long, the sleeves might be a bit on the short side, but otherwise they should be fine. If you like your jersey to be more form-fitting (less wide), then the 46 may be better for you. I'm 5' 9" and 150, and I can wear both 46's and 50's, although I sure wish they made a 48. More recently I have been leaning towards the size 50's, because on some jersey models the space on the back of a 46 is rather small, which can make it hard to fit certain style double-digit numbers on the back without having to shrink them.

Edited by LAK74

Do the Rangers Winter Classic replicas follow the old CCM letter sizes as they're box-cut or different? Will a medium replica be the same as a CCM/KOHO medium replica?

Still wondering about this guys
Yeh they are box cut like the old CCM 550 replicas so the sizing is the same from my experience.

Anyone have a recommendation on old CCM/Koho jersey size equivalents to Reebok?

I'm short, 5'5", ~150lbs

Strangely, A RBK Edge 1.0 52 fits me really well, but a RBK Edge 2.0 52 is too big - with the 2.0's a 46 or 50 fit me better.

I have an older CCM replica (circa 2001) in a Medium that fits me relatively well - maybe a little bit too big.

I'm unsure what would work for me on the older CCM jerseys. I just bought a size 48 CCM, but I am guessing that it will be too big.

What's too big about the 2.0? Sleeves too long or just too big in the body? The 48 May be too large like you said, I love the fit of a 52 2.0 and it seems that a 48 in the older styles is just about perfect for me.

I say this a lot because I feel like people don't think of it, but if the sleeves on the 48 are too long, you can take it to anybody with a sewing machine to have them shortened no problem, but it sort of kills your resale chances once you modify it.

I'd say a 46 in the CCM/Kohos (post-2000) would be closest to your stated preferences.

Nothing really strange about the 2.0 being larger than the equivalent 1.0- that's just the way they are. They are wider, and the arms are much baggier.

What's too big about the 2.0? Sleeves too long or just too big in the body? The 48 May be too large like you said, I love the fit of a 52 2.0 and it seems that a 48 in the older styles is just about perfect for me.

I say this a lot because I feel like people don't think of it, but if the sleeves on the 48 are too long, you can take it to anybody with a sewing machine to have them shortened no problem, but it sort of kills your resale chances once you modify it.

The weird thing is that the sleeves seem longer on the Edge 2.0 than the Edge 1.0 - but I think what happens is even though the sleeves are shorter on the 2.0 - the 1.0's body is more narrow, so the sleeves don't have down as much - plus the 2.0's wider sleeves look/feel baggier on me.

Yeah I hear you on modifying the jersey - If I was buying it only to wear for myself and never sell that would definitely be a consideration, but it feels like I'd be ruining the jersey by cutting the sleeves shorter.

I wish Edge 1.0's were still readily available in my size for the NYR, I know you can find them once in awhile - but I really like the way my Size 52 Edge 1.0 fits.

I'd say a 46 in the CCM/Kohos (post-2000) would be closest to your stated preferences.

Nothing really strange about the 2.0 being larger than the equivalent 1.0- that's just the way they are. They are wider, and the arms are much baggier.

I guess I have read from a lot of people that the Edge 2.0 jerseys are "smaller" than the Edge 1.0's because of the shorter sleeves - a few jersey sellers said I shouldn't downsize from a size 52 on the Edge 2.0 - but I have a 52 Edge 2.0 now and it is way too big :)

Thanks for your advice guys! Appreciate it. Will see how that size 48 fits me when I get it - if its way too big I guess I'll have to hunt for size 46's instead.
I just won a size 54 1994 Messier jersey with the Stanley Cup patch (BNWT!) - I know that will be wayy too big, but maybe that is one to frame instead.

• 3 weeks later...

How does 56 in a 2.0 compare to 56 in an Indo? I'm going to get a second Hawks jersey if they win the Cup and I'm going to go full authentic this time around.

I recently had (and sold) a Red Wings WC Indo Edge, and I found the overall size to be slightly larger than a same size 2.0, both sleeves and chest.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm looking at buying an SP Pro/authentic Team Norway jersey. The seller tells me the pit-to-pit measurements are: size 46=27", 48=28", and 50=29". Does that sound right? Do the SP Pro/authentics run big?

Can anyone post the difference in length between a Mitchell & Ness jersey and a CCM "Team Classic" jersey? I know the Team Classics run long, just curious if its AS long as a M&N. Been looking for a vintage red Devils jersey and I am about to give up on that. But, I also find the CCM Vintage series jerseys to run a little short for me.

Anyone who can help? Even if you only own one of the two, a length measurement would help greatly (don't forget to indicate what size jersey it is too!).

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I've PM'd LAK74 and appreciate his opinion but let me ask the rest of you since I am still on the fence here (i.e., I really like the jerseys).

I am an Edge 1.0/2.0 size 52. I am looking at a 6100 and a SP ultrafil, both size 52. They are slightly bigger than an Edge 2.0 54 as per a photo match.

6100: "That one measures 26 inches from pitt to pit, excluding the under arm gussets, and 33 inches from the middle of the back of the collar to the bottom hem."

Ultrafil: "ultrafil measures 26.5 inches from pit to pit, excluding the underarm gussets, and 33 inches from the middle of the back of the collar to the bottom hem."

I believe these are Edge 52 measurements (as per IJ):

Sleeve End to End: 69

Neckline to Front Hem: 27

Collar to Back Hem: 32 1/2

Armpit to Armpit: 22 3/4

Am I reading this correct that the pit to pit width is going to be very large on both the 6100 and SP? What kind of fit are we looking at here?

Thanks

Cheers

I believe these are Edge 52 measurements (as per IJ):

Sleeve End to End: 69

Neckline to Front Hem: 27

Collar to Back Hem: 32 1/2

Armpit to Armpit: 22 3/4

I wouldn't pay much attention to the IJ Edge chart- I'm pretty sure those measurements are for the 1.0's and not the 2.0's. The 2.0's should have significantly greater pit-to-pit widths.